BALTIMORE -- Corey Kluber had command of his pitches, worked the strike zone effectively and regularly got ahead in the count. [

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 25.09.2017 10:49
von jokergreen0220 • 955 Beiträge

BALTIMORE -- Corey Kluber had command of his pitches, worked the strike zone effectively and regularly got ahead in the count. Dawuane Smoot Jersey . Ubaldo Jimenez was pretty much the opposite of that in a miserable performance against his former team. Kluber struck out nine in seven innings, and the Cleveland Indians beat Jimenez and the Baltimore Orioles 9-0 Saturday for their fifth win in six games. Carlos Santana homered and walked three times for the Indians, who took control with a five-run fifth and pulled away by scoring four in the seventh. Kluber (5-3) became the first pitcher in the majors this season to have five straight outings with at least eight strikeouts. He gave up five hits, walked two and did not allow a runner past second base. "Aside from throwing a lot of strikes, the biggest thing is working inside and outside," Kluber said. "I think the key is just working ahead. Getting ahead early and staying ahead in the count and not really letting them get comfortable up there." Kluber is 3-0 with a 2.02 ERA and 48 strikeouts in five starts this month. In this one, the right-hander dominated an offence that had produced 38 runs and 62 hits in its previous five games. "Our game and our league, being able to be consistent is such a huge factor in becoming a really good major-league pitcher or player," Indians manager Terry Francona said. "Thats what Klubes is doing. ... This is not like a shock or a big surprise. This has been coming." Jimenez (2-6) matched zeroes with Kluber until the fifth inning, when the first-year Oriole was pulled without getting an out. Jimenez tied two undesirable season highs, giving up five runs and walking five, in four-plus innings. "It looked like I was just missing a little bit of the strike zone," the right-hander said. "Im not that far away, but Im missing. Im falling behind in the count, getting myself into trouble. Today was walking the leadoff guy." Manager Buck Showalter suggested that Jimenez didnt get strike calls from home plate umpire Rob Drake on close pitches, and Jimenez agreed. "I think I threw a lot of good pitches, but I dont know the umpire. He didnt like it," the pitcher said. "Theres nothing I can do right now." Jimenez spent 2 1/2 seasons with Cleveland before signing a $50 million, four-year contract with Baltimore in February. "I didnt even think about who I was facing," he said. "When you get to the mound you are trying to get everybody out, it doesnt matter who it is. You have to do your job." Jimenez struck out three and walked three in the first two innings, keeping the Indians hitless but using 52 pitches to do so. "We got his pitch count up a little bit," Indians shortstop Justin Sellers said. "He got a little tired and he started leaving balls out over the plate." Jimenez faced the minimum six batters over the next two innings, allowing an infield single to Michael Bourn before getting Michael Brantley to hit into a double play. Then came the fifth inning, when seven batters reached before Baltimore got an out. A walk, two singles and a throwing error by second baseman Jonathan Schoop produced the games first run, and a single by Mike Aviles made it 2-0 and chased Jimenez. T.J. McFarland entered with the bases loaded and hit Brantley with a pitch to force in a run, and Lonnie Chisenhall followed with an RBI single. The final run of the inning scored on a double-play grounder. In the seventh, Brantley singled and Chisenhall doubled before Ryan Raburn hit a two-run double. One out later, Santana hit reliever Brad Brachs first pitch over the right-field wall. NOTES: Before the game, the Orioles acquired C Nick Hundley (and cash considerations) from San Diego for LHP Troy Patton. Baltimore also recalled INF Steve Lombardozzi from Triple-A Norfolk. ... Orioles 3B Manny Machado missed a second straight game with a strained groin, but manager Buck Showalter said Machado was available if needed. ... Clevelands Asdrubal Cabrera and Nick Swisher were both rested for a second consecutive game because of sore knees. ... Trevor Bauer (1-1, 2.25 ERA) goes for Cleveland in the series finale against Baltimores Miguel Gonzalez (2-3, 4.53). ... Brantley threw out Steve Clevenger trying to stretch a single for his major league high sixth outfield assist. Brantley also extended his hitting streak to 10 games. ... Baltimore fell to 5-12 in day games, the worst record in the big leagues. Cam Robinson Womens Jersey . Granlund scored 2:04 into the first period. Max Reinhart, on his first NHL shift of the season, neatly stripped the puck from Zack Smith at the Senators blue-line. As he moved in, his attempted shot deflected into the slot where Granlund buried a shot past Craig Anderson. Leonard Fournette Jersey . The Sioux Falls Canaries scored two in the seventh and three more in the eighth to come back from a 3-0 deficit and defeat the Winnipeg Goldeyes 5-3 in front of 6,769 at Shaw Park on Sunday afternoon. http://www.authorityjaguarsshop.com/dede-westbrook-jaguars-jersey-c-59/ .J. - The New York Jets have signed former Green Bay Packers backup quarterback Graham Harrell, giving them some added depth at the position.Canadas Sports Leader delivers all the news and analysis surrounding NHL Trade Deadline Day during TRADECENTRE 14 (#TradeCentre) – TSNs signature 10-hour event. Consistently ranking as the industrys most-watched and most-trusted source for NHL Trade Deadline Day news, TRADECENTRE 14 airs Wednesday, March 5 beginning at 8 a.m. ET on TSN. Before kicking off TRADECENTRE 14, TSNs team of Hockey Insiders and experts set up one of the most anticipated days of the hockey season during the 60-minute COUNTDOWN TO TRADECENTRE airing tomorrow (Tuesday, March 4) at 8:30 p.m. ET. From 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET on Wednesday, TRADECENTRE 14 delivers in-depth coverage of every trade. For fans at work or on-the-go, the entire broadcast will be available via live stream on TSN.ca and on the brand new TSN Hockey app. TRADECENTRE 14 will also be available live on NHL Network in the U.S. Immediately following TRADECENTRE 14 on TSN, host Rod Smith recaps the days events with reaction from around the NHL on SPORTSCENTRE at 6 p.m. ET while NHL ON TSN takes over at 7 p.m. ET with Toronto @ NY Rangers. TSN has been delivering comprehensive coverage of NHL Trade Deadline Day since 2000. Each year, Canadians overwhelmingly make TRADECENTRE their #1 choice for news and analysis. Last years TRADECENTRE more than doubled the average audience recorded by its closest competitor, while TSN Digital recorded 23.6 million page views across all of its platforms – making it one of the Top 5 busiest days ever in TSN Digital history TRADECENTRE 14 Broadcast TeamHost James Duthie leads TSNs TRADECENTRE 14 team of Hockey Insiders and experts – including former NHL players, coaches, and general managers – through 10 hours of hockey talk. Throughout the day, TRADECENTRE 14 will feature interviews, breaking news and instant analysis of each transaction, while also checking in with SPORTSCENTREs Bureau Reporters on site with each Canadian team to file live reports. The TRADECENTRE 14 broadcast team: Host: James Duthie Trade Breaker Desk: Bob McKenzie, Darren Dreger, Pierre LeBrun, and Gord Miller Instant Analysis Panel: Aaron Ward, Ray Ferraro, and Mike Johnson Deadline Panel: Gino Reda, Martin Biron, plus Jeff ONeill and Jay Feaster The Big Board: Craig Button Post2Post: Jamie McLennan looks at goalies on the market Satellite Contributors: Pierre McGuire in Philadelphia and Darren Pang in New York City TSN The Reporters Panel: Dave Hodgee with Michael Farber, Toronto Suns Steve Simmons, and National Posts Bruce Arthur SPORTSCENTRE Bureau Reporters: Cory Woron, Brent Wallace, Ryan Rishaug, Sara Orlesky, Mark Masters, John Lu, Farhan Lalji, Paul Hollingsworth, Jermain Franklin, and Matthew Scianitti SPORTSCENTRE Updates: Jennifer Hedger RAM has signed on as lead sponsor of TRADECENTRE 14 and the Trade Breaker Desk, helmed by TSNs Hockey Insiders. Leonard Fournette Jaguars Jersey. . TRADECENTRE 14 on TSN DigitalLaunching just in time for TRADECENTRE 14, the fully customizable TSN Hockey app delivers real-time game updates, news alerts, video highlights, and more from Hockey Canada, NHL, and AHL. Designed and engineered in partnership with the Toronto-based digital studio The Working Group, the TSN Hockey app is available on iOS and will soon be available for Android. The TSN Hockey app and TSN.ca are the ultimate destinations for NHL Trade Deadline Day. In addition to live streaming TRADECENTRE 14, these TSN Digital platforms also feature the following highlights: Trade Tracker – delivering real-time updates on all the trades as they happen. Twitter Tracker – pulling together tweets from TSNs team of Hockey Insiders, experts, and correspondents TSN Big Board – providing stats, cap hits and other key information on players in play Trade Deadline Playbooks – displaying each teams situations in terms of upcoming free agents, players with no-trade clauses, top prospects, and potential plans TSN Fantasy Guru Scott Cullens take on NHL Trade Deadline Days impact from a fantasy perspective In addition, TSNs social media team keeps fans in the loop on TSNs official Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts with real-time content related to the biggest trades. The TRADECENTRE 14 broadcast will also feature fan tweets using the hashtag #TradeCentre within the TradeCentre Twitter Bar. TRADECENTRE 14 on TSN Radio For in-depth local coverage of NHL Trade Deadline Day, fans can listen to TSN Radio stations across the country: TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto, TSN Radio 690 in Montreal, TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg, TSN Radio 1200 in Ottawa, TSN Radio 1260 in Edmonton, and TEAM 1040 in Vancouver. Live streaming of TSN Radio is also available on TSN Digital platforms. Each station features coverage focused on the local NHL team in their market and dips in and out of live coverage of TRADECENTRE 14 – with the television broadcast also featuring look-ins from select TSN Radio stations. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

RE:

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 28.09.2018 01:14
von olsdkjruo • 1.233 Beiträge

giants ol ereck flowers did not return with an ankle sprainPat McGrath Labs Platinum Bronze palette I've been wanting to buy something from Pat McGrath since the launch of gold 001, just couldn't justify anything until now. If it's the same formula everyone loves from the big palettes then I'm down to buy it. The price is right and the Carolina Panthers jersey china color palette looks really nice (I think can dupe Bronze Ambition Uncategorized fairly closely with my current collection so passing on that).I wouldn say women are to blame, but feminists in general. This is mostly a byproduct of evolution; sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive women are valuable and men are disposable.A true patriarchy, such as Islam, establishes and all but codifies dominance over women for the vast majority of men rather than simply the 1%. To suggest the West is currently a patriarchy is laughable.

Most Baseball Can Still Recall The Prosperity Of Of 1967 Mlb

The question was always the same What can I do to get better this Miami Dolphins limited jerseys week

just how many folks is re fixed out of free business

quad plus leading back again fitzgerald touissaint ribs are

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: officeofficeoffice
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9870 Themen und 13078 Beiträge.