NEWTON, Iowa -- Sam Hornish Jr. [url=http://www.yankeesauthorityshop.com/Don-Mattingly-Jersey/]Don Mattingly Jersey[/url] . beat

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 25.09.2017 10:54
von jokergreen0220 • 955 Beiträge

NEWTON, Iowa -- Sam Hornish Jr. Don Mattingly Jersey . beat Ryan Blaney off a restart with 21 laps to go and hung on to win the NASCAR Nationwide Series race Sunday at Iowa Speedway. Pole-sitter Ryan Blaney was second, followed by Regan Smith, Chase Elliott and Elliott Sadler in the first stand-alone event of the season. Hornish, in the No. 54 car usually driven by Kyle Busch, led 167 of 250 laps to win in second Nationwide start of the season for Joe Gibbs Racing. Elliott has a two-point lead over Sadler and Smith in the series points standings. From the startl, Hornish and Blaney were the only drivers in serious contention. Blaney began the race on the outside of the front row after winning his first series pole Saturday. But Hornish, who qualified second, pulled in front on the opening lap. Blaney and Hornish were the only leaders for the first 214 laps, and lapped traffic was often more of a concern that the cars directly behind them. Blaney eventually caught Hornish at the tail end of a green flag run that lasted roughly 65 laps. But the final restart belonged to Hornish, who failed to secure a full-time ride for 2014 despite finishing second in the points standings last season. It was Hornishs third win in 101 Natiionwide starts. Michael McDowell then briefly took the lead with 30 laps to go by taking just two tires while the rest of the leaders took four. But McDowells gamble failed to pay off, and he settled for seventh. Elliotts fourth-place finish concluded a hectic weekend for the 18-year-old. He graduated from high school in Georgia on Saturday morning and flew back to Iowa in time to qualify sixth later in the day. Elliotts crew hung his graduation cap and tassel on the No. 9 pit box for good luck on Sunday. But Elliott, like everyone else in the field, had no answers for Hornish or Blaney. Gary Sanchez Yankees Jersey . - Chelseas 1-0 win at the Etihad, spoiling Manchester Citys perfect home record continues to be the talking point of the week. New York Yankees T-shirts . Kelli Stack and Alex Carpenter also scored for the Americans, who avoided a repeat of Finlands upset at the Four Nations Cup in Lake Placid, N.Y., in November. Finnish goalie Noora Raty made 58 saves in that one, but the three-time Olympian could stop just 40 of 43 U. http://www.yankeesauthorityshop.com/Paul-Oneill-Jersey/ . -- Adrian Peterson remained in a walking boot to treat a high ankle sprain on his left leg on Wednesday, and coach Leslie Frazier said he will not play on Sunday against Atlanta if he cant hit the practice field in the next two days.REGINA -- It didnt take much time for Brett Swain to feel comfortable in a Saskatchewan Roughriders jersey -- about 15 minutes, in fact. The rookie slotback hauled in two touchdowns Saturday to help lead the defending Grey Cup champs to a 21-17 victory over the Ottawa Redblacks in a CFL pre-season contest at Mosaic Stadium. "I just had no idea what I was about to get myself into," Swain said. "The possessions and being on and off the field and not being able to make adjustments and doing everything on the run a I think I got used to all of that by the second quarter." Thats when veteran quarterback Darian Durant entered the game. Durant orchestrated a 91-yard scoring drive with his first possession, one that was capped with an 18-yard touchdown pass to Swain to give the Riders a 14-10 lead. Swains second touchdown of the game came on the Riders second offensive possession of the second half. Rookie quarterback Adam Weber found Swain for a four-yard touchdown strike, one that swelled Saskatchewans lead to 21-10. "I think (Swain) looked great," Durant said. "He has had a great camp and he has done a good job of learning the system and getting on the same page with the quarterbacks. I think hes going to have a role with us and I look forward to working more with him moving forward." With the departure of all-star slotback Weston Dressler to the NFLs Kansas City Chiefs and the retirement of the CFLs all-time leading receiver Geroy Simon, the Roughriders have a couple of holes to fill within their receiving corps. Swains debut with the Green and White should earn him more playing time in Saskatchewans second exhiibition contest on Friday against the visiting Edmonton Eskimos. Jorge Posada Yankees Jersey. "I had a couple balls come my way and I made the most of them," said the six-foot, 200-pound Swain. "It was a slow start for me a still getting acclimated to the game, but I feel a lot more comfortable and I gained a lot of confidence today. Im excited to come in here and watch the game film and learn where I can improve." The Redblacks, on the other hand, have more than just a couple of roster vacancies. "You can see that (the Roughriders) are definitely in a rhythm and theyre communicating well and are all on the same page," said Ottawa quarterback Henry Burris, who was 5-for-6 passing for 40 yards in limited time. "Thats where were trying to get to. We have a lot of guys competing for jobs. "Other teams are just trying to plug a few holes. Were trying to put the whole kit and caboodle together here. We have a good idea of what we have, but we need to all be singing from the same sheet of music." Chevon Walker scored the Redblacks first touchdown, a one-yard plunge, which was set up thanks to Jamill Smiths 77-yard punt return to Saskatchewans two-yard line. Justin Palardy then booted a 44-yard field goal and the expansion Redblacks owned a 10-0 lead midway through the first quarter. Thomas Demarco played under centre for much of the second half for Ottawa and completed 4-of-7 pass attempts for 97 yards. His lone touchdown strike came on a 60-yard pass-and-run with receiver Travon Patterson in the third quarter. The Redblacks will visit the Montreal Alouettes on Friday, their second and final exhibition game. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

RE:

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 28.09.2018 01:16
von olsdkjruo • 1.233 Beiträge

giants receiver odell cheap nfl jerseys beckham jrApple successfully sued Samsung two years ago for copying the look and feel of iPhones and iPads, which were protected by design patents. Since then, design patents, which Scafidi said are the redheaded bastard of the patent world, have become more popular. (Utility patents, which the Patent Office says make up 90% of Calais Campbell Jersey patents issued in recent years, apply to new processes and inventions, while design patents are for new and ornamental designs.).Notched the first wholesale football jerseys full sack of his career when he brought down Smith for a three yard loss. Bartu split one sack with LB Akeem Dent at Miami in Week 3. Bartu finished the game with six tackles (three solo) with one tackle for loss and one sack against the Jets (10/7).

Where Unearth Cheap Nfl Jerseys

One Week Football League Games Worth Your Time And Engergy

Arizona Cardinals Jerseys - Are Merely Fan?

6 Strategies For Fun At Nfl Training Camp

Nfl Dog Jerseys Let Boston Red Sox Elite Jersey Your Four-Legged Friend In On The Season

he / she i didnt have to have one

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: officeofficeoffice
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9870 Themen und 13078 Beiträge.