SEATTLE -- Making his first big league start at first base and just his third appearance in the majors in nearly 13 months, Jesu

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 30.09.2017 05:09
von jokergreen0220 • 955 Beiträge

SEATTLE -- Making his first big league start at first base and just his third appearance in the majors in nearly 13 months, Jesus Montero made strides in proving that he belongs with the Seattle Mariners. Kelvin Benjamin Jersey . Montero hit his first big league home run in more than a year, played error-free in the field and helped the Mariners sweep a two-game set over the San Diego Padres with a 6-1 victory Tuesday. The former top catching prospect was suspended 50 games for his connection to the Biogenesis performance-enhancing drug investigation last year and began the season at Triple-A Tacoma. "I really appreciate the opportunity that the Mariners are giving me again," Montero said. "Its really hard for me, what I was going through last year -- very tough year. Little by little, was in Triple-A working hard to be here and they gave me an opportunity again, and I feel really happy that they were paying attention to me. Now Im here. "I just want to appreciate that opportunity that they give me again and I want to just help them, help them to win." Montero, who said he was using a heavier bat than usual as he normally does against left-handers, showed the power that has made him a top prospect by reaching out of the zone to pull a low pitch for a two-run homer to left in the second and give the Mariners a 2-1 lead. The two runs would prove to be enough for starter Roenis Elias, who pitched seven strong innings. Elias (6-5) allowed three hits and struck out six without a walk while facing the minimum in five innings. After failing to win a game for nearly a month, Elias has won three of his last four. The only mistake Elias made turned into a solo home run by Rene Rivera in the second. "It was a good day for me," Elias said through an interpreter. "I had control of it and went out and did what I was capable of doing. Thank God it worked out well for us." "He has a good, live, young arm," San Diego manager Bud Black said. "He threw some secondary pitches as the game went on when he was behind the count, which I think helped him." Robinson Cano added two more insurance runs in the fifth with his fourth home run of the season to give the Mariners a 4-1 lead and it was enough to chase San Diego starter Eric Stults. Stults (2-9) allowed four runs, six hits and a walk. The left-hander struck out five, but had trouble finding the strike zone consistently and needed a season-high 102 pitches. The Padres bullpen was unable to keep the game close, as reliever Tim Stauffer loaded the bases and then gave up a two-run double to Kyle Seager. The Seattle third baseman leads the team with 47 RBIs, the most by a Mariner through 71 games since Raul Ibanez had 49 in 2007. The Padres have scored two runs or less 10 times in the last 15 games and have recorded four hits or less 13 times this season. NOTES: The teams travel to San Diego for another two-game set. Seattle RHP Felix Hernandez and San Diego RHP Andrew Cashner are slated to pitch in the opener on Wednesday. ... Black said INF Jedd Gyorko (plantar fasciitis) is not close to returning from the 15-day DL, despite being eligible to be reinstated on Friday. Gyorko, though, may be able to shed his walking boot on Friday. Vernon Butler Jersey .com) - The Los Angeles Dodgers and Philadelphia Phillies have finalized their agreed-upon trade that sends former National League MVP Jimmy Rollins to the West Coast for a pair of minor league pitching prospects. Charles Johnson Jersey .Martin Caceres marked his return from injury by scoring in the 3-1 win at Napoli and he believes Juventus sent out a warning to the rest of the league with that result.We go out on the pitch every game looking to give our all, Caceres said. http://www.thepanthersofficialstore.com/authentic-daeshon-hall-panthers-jersey/ . The defending champions’ roller coaster season included trading offensive star Percy Harvin in the midst of the team’s 3-3 start. That move that reportedly irked several Seahawk players, but one management saw necessary to save the team’s chemistry.CALGARY - The Grey Cup-champion Calgary Stampeders have re-signed quarterback Drew Tate and released defensive lineman Shawn Lemon.Tate has spent six of his eight CFL seasons with Calgary and last year scored a league-high 10 rushing TDs as the Stampeders backup quarterback.The 30-year-old rushed for a pair of touchdowns in the clubs 20-16 Grey Cup victory over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in November.Tate and starter Bo Levi Mitchell both signed contract extensions in January, 2014. Tate started four games and won three last season when Mitchell was sidelined with a leg injury.Tate completed 66-of-111 passes for 823 yards and five touchdowns and added 129 yards rushing on 42 carries for the 10 TDs. Devin Funchess Jersey. He was tabbed to be Calgarys starting quarterback in 2012 when the Stampeders dealt veteran Henry Burris, but shoulder and arm injuries have limited Tates playing time the past two seasons.Calgary released Lemon in order to allow him to sign an NFL contract. Lemon and the agency that represents him announced on Twitter that hes signed with the Pittsburgh Steelers. He was scheduled to become a CFL free agent Feb. 10.Lemon, 26, had a club-high 13 sacks last season and tied a league record with eight forced fumbles. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

RE:

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 28.09.2018 02:10
von olsdkjruo • 1.233 Beiträge

gitlab has investors such as ashton kutcher and joe montanaIf wholesale mlb jerseys you been keeping up with Indiana High School Football, you know that Deen is one of the top recruits in the state in his 2018 Class. Hailing from Lawrence Central High School in Indianapolis, a school who been a powerhouse in football in recent years. Branson is probably the biggest wholesale jerseys China recruit to come from the school since Tre Roberson, a 2010 Indiana Mr.Feeling upset, Caroline goes out with Thurston where they end up having sex in her car. He admits to her that he was a virgin until that night.The next day, Mr. Anderson apologizes to her, but says that their relationship must be as discreet. The threat of cheap jerseys Encarnacion hitting a homer is over, as he watched 101 mph go past him. I hate to sound like a cranky old dude but take the bat off your shoulders on a Youth Jerseys pitch down the middle maybe. That wasn't some Young Wainwright breaking ball that froze Beltran there, that was heat down the middle..

Businesspeople Who While Smart While Dedicated Might Not Have The Same Cheap Auston Matthews Jersey Nuanced

Wtt Union News Updates From Almost Of Soccer Feb 7

i still were without doubt

Ravens Helped The Jaguars To Absolve The Five Game Losing Streak

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 28 Gäste sind Online:
ellycrowne

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: selinastanley
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9896 Themen und 13105 Beiträge.