WATERLOO, Ont. [url=http://www.officialblackhawksauthority.com/martin-havlat-blackhawks -jersey-c-18/]Martin Havlat Jersey[/url]

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 21.10.2017 10:59
von jokergreen0220 • 955 Beiträge

WATERLOO, Ont. Martin Havlat Jersey . -- Shanshan Feng is alone at the top but she has one goal in mind after the third round at the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic. "Im still going for 25 under," said Feng, not particularly worried that she has just a two-shot lead at Grey Silo Golf Course. Feng shot a 4-under-par 67 on Saturday to go to 15 under after 54 holes, a couple of shots ahead of Inbee Park and Michelle Wie, who finished at 13 under. Park came out of nowhere with a 65 to get into mix, while Wie struggled through her round but managed a 68. Feng, who said once again that she ignored the leaderboard throughout the day, admitted she put some undo pressure on herself after going 4 under though the first six holes. "Maybe that actually made myself to think a little more that I wanted to do better and I missed a lot of birdie putts, plus one bogey," she said. Feng added though, that coming into the tournament, she didnt stress about winning. "Last year, I missed the cut, so this year Im here just to have fun and try and play better than last year. I guess I did. I think tomorrow I will have no pressure. If youre leading in the tournament, I dont think you have pressure." The pressure did seem to get to Hee Young Park, who was tied with Feng after the second round but bogeyed three of the last four holes to shoot 1-over 72 and drop to 10 under. That opened the door for Inbee Park, who started off hot with five birdies on the front nine. "I played really well on the front nine. I holed a lot of putts," said Inbee Park. "I feel like I hit the ball great today. I had a lot of opportunities on the back nine also, but just missed a couple putts. I gave myself a chance for tomorrow." Just two shots behind, Inbee Park, the worlds second-ranked player, feels that Grey Silo lends to putting up a good score and making a run at her 10th career LPGA victory. "I dont know where Shanshan is going to finish, but I know there are a lot of opportunities on this golf course. There is a possibility we can go really low and Im just happy to be in contention for the final round." Wie, who had three bogeys to go along with six birdies on the day, is hoping that going 2 under on the final three holes will give her some momentum into the final 18 holes. "I think I tried to go too low in the beginning today. Im just going to go out there and you know theres birdie holes, if I just hit the shots I need to hit, birdies will happen. Nothing good will happen out of me forcing anything," Wie said. Despite the shaky round, Wie was in a good mood afterwards. "I broke a nail out there as well too, which I think I was more pissed about that than bogeys," she joked. There are still several players in the hunt, with Christie Kerr in fourth place after shooting 65 to go 12-under par. Lydia Ko (64) and Anna Nordqvist (69) are at 11 under. Four players round out the top 10 tied at 10 under. Hamiltons Alena Sharp is leading the Canadian contingent in the third round, playing a bogey-free round of 65 to move to 6 under and sit in a tie for 23rd place. Sharp credited her low score to changing her putter after the second round. "I brought the one out I putted with last year and won the Symetra Tour event at the start of this year with," she said. "I just put it in the closet for a little while and I was tired of my other putter, so I brought it out this morning and made a putt on my first hole and I was off to the races. The confidence was right there right away." She added that the weather also factored into her score. On Thursday, high winds wreaked havoc on scores, while crosswinds during the second round made players grind out lower scores. "Its really calm and it makes a big difference. The wind is a little bit different in direction and I think it makes some of the holes a little bit easier. Im just hitting it really well right now and driving it well, so I dont have a lot of long irons into the greens," Sharp said. Sue Kim of Langley, B.C., is right behind her today at 5 under after shooting a round of 67, while Jennifer Kirby of Paris, Ont., and Brooke Henderson of Smiths Falls, Ont., sit at 3 under after identical scores of 69. Nicole Vandermade of Brantford, Ont., shot an even-par 71 to sit at 1 over heading into the final day. Pierre Pilote Jersey .com) - Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll knows about life in the NFL from other stints around the league. Tony Esposito Jersey . On the day after Billy Horschel posted his 12th straight round in the 60s, won his second straight tournament against a world-class field and picked up an additional $10 million bonus as the FedEx Cup champion, Watson was kicking back in his seat at a Kansas City Royals game. http://www.officialblackhawksauthority.com/richard-panik-blackhawks-jersey-c-45/ . -- Center Max Unger and tight end Zach Miller are both probable for the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday against the New York Giants and Percy Harvins recovery continues to be slow.AVONDALE, La. -- If Seung-Yul Noh can hold on to the lead in the Zurich Classic, hell do it front of fans who can appreciate how much bigger Nohs mission is than simply winning his first PGA Tour event. Wearing yellow and black ribbons on his hat to honour victims of the April 16 South Korean ferry accident, Noh used a string of birdies late in his round Saturday to surge two strokes ahead of Keegan Bradley atop the leaderboard. It is Nohs first career lead through three rounds on the tour, and comes in a city where sports -- particularly the success of the NFLs Saints -- became an uplifting force after Hurricane Katrina. Noh finds himself representing -- and captivating -- a nation mourning the more than 300 dead or missing -- many of them students -- from the sinking of a ferry in the waters off his home country. "Hopefully, Ill make all the Korean people happy," Noh said. "It was very sad news for the Korean ship, so hopefully another bogey-free round tomorrow, and hopefully good news for the Koreans." Noh is the first player to complete 54 holes at the TPC Louisiana without a bogey. He shot a 7-under 65 to reach 18-under 198. No player has completed all four rounds on the course at better than 20 under, the score Billy Horschel posted last year, when he became the sixth player in the last nine years to secure his maiden PGA Tour triumph in New Orleans. Noh will try to continue the trend when he tees off in the same group as Bradley, who is no stranger to winning. His three career tour victories include a major in the 2011 PGA Championship. Bradley said he doubted that he would intimidate Noh, but added, "It is definitely hard getting your first win." Bradley began the day tied for seventh at 9 under. He pulled into a tie with Noh for first on No. 15 with his seventh birdie of the day. Then, Noh, who was tied for third at 11 under after two rounds, made birdie putts of 13 feet on 14 and 10 feet on 15 before hitting a 112-yard approach shot to a foot for another birdie on 16, bringing him to 18 under. Bradley also shot 65, making eight birdies. He also made one bogey on the par-3 ninth hole, when his ball landed leftt of the green, rolled down a bulkhead lined with cypress planks and into a water hazard from which alligators have been making routine appearances this week. Patrick Kane Jersey. It didnt faze him, though. "Im most proud this week of where Ive been mentally on the golf course and how calm Ive felt," Bradley said. "I love being in this position, a couple back going into Sunday. Id like to be a couple in the lead, too, but I love chasing." Robert Streb was third, three shots back after a 68. Paul Caseys 64 was the days best round. He moved up to a tie for seventh with Charley Hoffman at 13 under. Ben Martin, who had a three-shot lead after two rounds, shot a 73 to drop into a tie for fourth with Jeff Overton and Andrew Svoboda at 14 under. Overton shot 67, and Svoboda 70. Noh is in his third year on the tour, but finished outside the top 125 on the money list last season, forcing him to play in Web.com Tour Finals events to retain his tour card. "Very disappointed in the whole season last year," Noh said. "I learned from that time. ... So Im very ready for tomorrow." He had never before been higher on the leaderboard than tied for second through three rounds. That happened once at the 2012 AT&T National, but he shot a 2-over 73 in his final round to finish tied for fourth, his best finish in 77 previous PGA Tour starts. Martin had raced to the lead with a course-record 10-under 62 in his first round, and his 36-hole score of 129 also was a course record. Teeing off with the final group, his trouble began on the par-5 second hole. He pushed his second shot to the right toward the crowd. As Martins father, Jim, yelled, "Fore!" LSU student Cameron Slane turned his body defensively and felt the ball carom off the back of his head and shoulder. The ball kicked to the right and into a cluster of long pampas grass. Martin took a drop and wound up with a bogey. "Thursdays round and today are kind of a 180-degree difference," Martin said. "After Thursday,

nach oben springen

RE:

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 28.09.2018 04:20
von olsdkjruo • 1.233 Beiträge

giving him a leg upWhile Smith has already New York Yankees been named the Week 1 starter, fantasy enthusiasts will have to watch how Geno handles another new offense, as well as the pressure of likely fending off Ryan Fitzpatrick wholesale nfl jerseys to keep his starting gig. If Smith matures into the passer he's shown flashes of, he'll be a deep fantasy sleeper with his bevy of talented NFL playmakers on offense that now features Brandon Marshall and Devin Smith. Keep an eye on him as a low end QB2 with upside..Now that Russell Wilson has a taste for the passing game, he might not be satisfied with just being a game manager type of quarterback. Plus he's so good at it. And then, enter Lockett. MAAC: Iona clinched at least a share of the regular season title by beating Marist on Sunday, and Quinnipiac is the only team capable of forging a tie heading into the final week. Iona does have a difficult game Alex Smith at Manhattan on Friday, but a home tilt with Rider on Sunday should be enough to get the outright title. The Gaels have won 11 in a row..

http://smccd.edu/disclaimer/redirect.php?url=http://www.wholesalejerseysmark.com

Some Wholesale Nfl Jerseys Online Shop A Few While Buying Soccer Jerseys

in my opinion,theres no doubt hangover remedy,hangover re

Aurora Greenmen Football Player Paul Mcghee Dies One Day Bef

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: racheldona77
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10156 Themen und 13511 Beiträge.