fut coins : "I just want to know today, whether you are willing to let me in the future become a FIFA leader?".

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 06.12.2014 07:57
von fish93 • 221 Beiträge

fut coins
: "I just want to know today, whether you are willing to let me in the future become a FIFA leader?".

Our newspaper St Paul on 10 June, (special correspondent Guo Jian) World Cup football contest has not yet started the real thing, came from FIFA power running out of time but has launched the first. The local time this morning, the AFC special congress held in St Paul,fut coins 45 AFC members of the association on behalf of participants discussed "after the 2015 election AFC president whether part-time for Asian Affairs FIFA vice president" issue, FIFA President Blatter attends a meeting speech, but the content of speech but let reporters feel incredible "I have been in the international FIFA has worked for 49 years (in 1998 was elected FIFA president has been re elected for 16 years), my term ended in 2015, but FIFA still requires strong leadership, a strong mandate combustion flame like feeling makes me longing for next term's arrival." Blatter in the AFC Congress directly to the representative asked: "I just want to know today, whether you are willing to let me in the future become a FIFA leader?".

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ajamesvoks
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2105 Themen und 2117 Beiträge.