Its a year since One Direction star Niall Horan took a tumble as he caddied for Rory McIlroy at the annual Masters Par 3 Contest

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 31.10.2017 09:45
von jokergreen0220 • 955 Beiträge

Its a year since One Direction star Niall Horan took a tumble as he caddied for Rory McIlroy at the annual Masters Par 3 Contest. Albert Wilson Jersey . Most players treat the contest as light relief and invite family or friends to act as their caddies, and Horans blossoming friendship with McIlroy resulted in the singer being asked to caddie for the then world No 1 at Augusta.Horan certainly was not the first caddie to find the hazard when given the chance to tee it up at the final hole, but worse was to come as he slipped on the pine straw just as the pair were about to be interviewed by Kirsty Gallacher.But despite his stumble, Horan admitted it was an enjoyable experience. One Directions Niall Horan had a moment to forget when he slipped while caddying for Rory McIlroy during the Par 3 Contest at Augusta Its just great to be at Augusta, Horan told Sky Sports 4. I knew about a year ago I had the time off to come to the Masters. Then I met this man (McIlroy) and he asked me, did I want to carry the bag on Wednesday? Of course, if the world No 1 asks you to carry his bag, you carry it!On getting to play in front of a large crowd, he added: I cant say Ive been that nervous in a long time! It was tough, but it was alright! Its great to be around Rory. Its a big week for him and hopefully come Sunday hell have a green jacket on his back. McIlroy added: The deal was if I made him hit a shot here, theyre playing in Boston when Im there at the end of summer and Ill have to go up on stage and maybe sing a few lines, so (Im) not looking forward to that!It has been a great afternoon and he’s a great sport for doing it.Click on the video above to relive the moment Niall Horan fell at Kirstys feet ... Also See: McIlroy: Fast start crucial WATCH: How did Mickelson do it? Watson a big McIlroy fan Get Sky Sports Patrick Mahomes II Jersey .com) - The top spot in the AFC South will be on the line when Houston native Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts shoot for their fourth straight win when they take on the Texans at NRG Stadium. Travis Kelce Jersey . Notes on Bergeron, Marchand, Gorges, Vanek, Gaborik, Doughty, Hiller and more. BRUINS STORM BACK TO TAKE GAME TWO The Boston Bruins rallied from a 3-1 deficit, scoring four unanswered goals, to win Game Two, 5-3 over the Montreal Canadiens. http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth-Marcus-Peters-Chiefs-Jersey/ . The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA.TORONTO -- Toronto FC placed forward Emery Welshman on waivers Tuesday. The 22-year-old native of Mississauga, Ont., made two combined appearances last season. Toronto originally drafted Welshman 16th overall in the 20133 MLS SuperDraft. Mitch Morse Jersey. Toronto has made significant changes to its attack in the off-season, signing designated players Jermain Defoe and Gilberto and bringing back Toronto native Dwayne De Rosario. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: nikithajosh
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4376 Themen und 6005 Beiträge.