fifa 14 coins xbox:Russia coach Fabio Capello

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 07.07.2014 03:17
von fish93 • 221 Beiträge

Russia coach Fabio Capello

This year will be the Russia team appeared in the World Cup again after 12 years on the Court, their last appearance was in 2002. Referring to goals of the tournament, Capello said: "we want Brazil to one-fourth final. However, sometimes if you're really playing good enough, fifa 14 coins xbox any surprise is likely to occur. Just as when nobody thought we would get in a World Cup qualifier group leaders, but we did it. ”

Capello also said that in the absence of World Cup 12 years later, his players for the World Cup very seriously. "In this feast of world football after a 12-year absence, they all want to play their best and win something. And they are ready to render their best, Brazil made first-class achievements. ”

When it comes to personal future planning, Capello said: "I'll be 71 years old after the 2018 World Cup, I want to say that this is ' retired ' at the moment. Coaching Russia team is my last job,click here to see more about fifa coins! I imagine Sir Alex Ferguson. He retired at the age of 72, I will put down a year earlier than his pointer. ”

Russia team selection tournament in Moscow before the final phase of preparations for Fabio Capello, explain the reasons for the decision, he said: "I understand Russia people. For them, and my family is very important. In Russia, we can have this kind of opportunity. Complete all required training conditions in here, so I decided to preparing for the World Cup in Moscow. ”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Anne
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1040 Themen und 1048 Beiträge.