fifa coins : My personal view is that you can't get too many votes.

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 16.12.2014 08:15
von fish93 • 221 Beiträge

fifa coins
: My personal view is that you can't get too many votes.

In 2010, the Qatar people becomes a new campaign will be hosting the World Cup excitement left a big exclamation point to the whole world. 2010 just flip AFC election campaign will take place in Qatar Doha launched, the results of the election will be equally eye-popping. Qatar's World Cup bid Committee official Arvada in AFC in high places, and Asian Football Confederation President Mohamed Bin Hammam is a close friend of a good relationship, he told the Chinese reporters about the AFC elections inside: "the worst your situation, while three others have their own allies, fifa coins guess what, you can give others what the China Football Association interests? My personal view is that you can't get too many votes.

From this, clubs in particular international has many big-name giants, natural conflict is difficult to reconcile with FIFA. Tournament preparation stages numerous injuries including Italy Montolivo, and France ribery is injured in the national team and bring immeasurable losses to the Club. No way, ethics of FIFA with a sword: played for our country and nation.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Anne
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1039 Themen und 1047 Beiträge.