A Manchester United fan from Sierra Leone will be able to attend this weeks re-arranged game with Bournemouth - plus the FA Cup

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 18.12.2017 08:45
von jokergreen0220 • 955 Beiträge

A Manchester United fan from Sierra Leone will be able to attend this weeks re-arranged game with Bournemouth - plus the FA Cup final on Saturday - thanks to the generosity of his fellow supporters. Stefan Savic Jersey . Moses Kamara thought he had missed out on the chance to see his team playing in the flesh when Sundays game against Bournemouth had to be abandoned due to a security alert following the discovery of a suspect package.The 40-year-old was due to fly home on Monday and it appeared the first visit of his life to Old Trafford was going to end in great disappointment. However, friends of Kamara at the Manchester United Supporters Trust have agreed to pay so he can stay on for another week, meaning he will be in attendance for the rearranged match with Bournemouth on Tuesday night.And a ticket for Saturdays clash with Crystal Palace at Wembley has also been unearthed for Kamara, who is a security officer at Lungi International Airport. A sniffer dog patrols the stands after fans were evacuated from Old Trafford on Sunday He paid approximately £1,250 for his flights to England and said he was distraught when Sundays game was called off at short notice.I was heartbroken and cried a lot, Kamara told Sky Sports. I was thinking, my dream has not come to pass.I came here to watch the game live, was not able to do it, and I was so heartbroken.Then this guy came and said hey, it will be fine Moses, dont worry.Today I should have been on a flight back home but they said No, we will make sure you watch two matches.Now I am going tomorrow and to the final at Wembley. I am so happy. Also See: Old Trafford device left in error Tuesday for Man U-Bournemouth Woodward defends United actions Mata shocked by alert Jackson Martinez Jersey . The NFLs Defensive Rookie of the Year will be named at the NFL Honours Award show on February 1. The 23-year-old 2013 second-rounder out of Oregon becomes the third Bills linebacker to win the honour after Jim Haslett (1979) and Shane Conlan (1987. Thomas Partey Jersey .J. Ward appeared in court Friday on misdemeanour charges that he threw a glass mug at a bartender at a Denver strip club. http://www.socceratleticomadridonline.us/Oliver-Torres-Atletico-Madrid-Jersey/ . What they did need, the Devils got from Patrik Elias. Elias scored a power-play goal 40 seconds into overtime to give the New Jersey Devils a 3-2 victory over the Dallas Stars.SUNRISE, Fla. - Gustav Nyquist scored the go-ahead goal in the second period, helping lift the Detroit Red Wings over the Florida Panthers 3-1 on Thursday night. Brian Lashoff and Daniel Alfredsson also scored and Jimmy Howard made 23 saves as the Red Wings ended a four-game road losing streak. Scottie Upshall scored and Tim Thomas stopped 30 shots for Florida, which has lost four of its last five. Detroit took a 2-1 lead when Nyquist grabbed a rebound in the slot in the Red Wings zone, brought it along the left boards and beat Thomas high on the stick side at 13:22. Nyquist has nine goals in his last nine games. Lashoff added an empty-net goal with 20 seconds left. Florida took a 1-0 lead in the first despite a slow start. Upshall came out of the penalty box just in timee to take a pass from Tomas Kopecky behind the Red Wings defence. Tiago Mendes Jersey. His wrist shot from the slot went five-hole on Howard with 26 seconds left in the period — only the second shot of the game for Florida. The Red Wings tied it at 1 on Alfredssons power-play goal at 6:30 of the second when he found a loose puck in front and swept it past Thomass stick. The Panthers, coming off a season-high 48 shots Tuesday against Toronto, managed only two shots in the first, a season-low for a period. At the end of the second, they were outshot 23-8. NOTES: Red Wings centre Pavel Datsyuk, who missed the past 14 games with a lower-body injury, returned to the lineup Thursday. . D Jakub Kindl missed the game with a lower-body injury. . Kopecky recorded his 100th NHL assist. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: lecoinutile
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9872 Themen und 13080 Beiträge.