BALTIMORE – Injured shortstop Jose Reyes continues to make progress toward a return to the Blue Jays lineup. [url=http://www.the

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 12.01.2018 07:06
von jokergreen0220 • 955 Beiträge

BALTIMORE – Injured shortstop Jose Reyes continues to make progress toward a return to the Blue Jays lineup. Frostee Rucker Jersey . Reyes, out since opening day with a strained left hamstring, ran sprints in the outfield in Baltimore and then along the perimeter of the infield dirt on Friday afternoon. So, hows Reyes feeling? "Good," he said. "This is the first time that Ive run like that in a little while. I feel good. Hopefully, (on Saturday) I run the bases a little bit and see how I feel after that." Reyes has a history of hamstring problems but, until this spring, nothing recent. While with the Mets, he missed most of 2009 with a torn right hamstring and then in 2011 spent two different stints on the disabled list with a left hamstring strain. "Its still a little bit in my mind," said Reyes. "When you have a hamstring injury its going to be in your mind for a little while but after you do your first full sprints everything is going to come back." If Reyes wakes up on Saturday feeling good, hell run the bases before the game. If he clears that hurdle, a minor league rehabilitation assignment will be scheduled. "Hell head out in the next few days," said manager John Gibbons. The Blue Jays havent yet decided whether Reyes will play at Triple-A Buffalo or be shipped down to Single-A Dunedin. Mother Nature will have her say. "If the weathers going to turn to crap in Buffalo, you dont want to send him there," said Gibbons. Reyes is eligible to come off the disabled list on Wednesday, when the Blue Jays are scheduled to play the second game of a three-game set against the Twins in Minneapolis. Josh Bynes Jersey .ca. Mr. Fraser, I think everyone would like to hear your opinion on what sort of suspension Zac Rinaldo should get. His comment after the game of I changed the whole game, man. Kareem Martin Jersey .The league also seems to have a fairly active Twitter account www.twitter.com/bikinihockey that features the description “We provide a positive alternative to the hockey community and a venue for adult female hockey athletes to continue in their sport. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/Customized/ . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres.TORONTO -- Toronto Raptors forward Landry Fields will be sidelined for several weeks after having surgery on his right wrist. The Raptors said it was a "minor surgical procedure" to address the ulnar nerve release in his hand. Fields underwent ulnar nerve transposition surgeery in November of 2012 to alleviate nerve compression in his right elbow. Phil Dawson Jersey. The 25-year-old is expected to return to light practising in three weeks. Fields has appeared in 23 games with one start this season, averaging 2.4 points, 2.2 rebounds and 11.9 minutes. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eczaneglobal
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10050 Themen und 13375 Beiträge.