Pyongyang as he warned last week that the DPRK

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 26.06.2018 04:28
von chitianshi520 • 662 Beiträge

SEOUL Cheap Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys , Sept. 27 (Xinhua) -- South Korean peace activists urged the United States Wednesday to immediately stop any hostile policy on the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) and launch talks with Pyongyang for peace treaty on the Korean Peninsula.

An association of 65 liberal advocacy groups and peace activist groups held a press conference in Gwanghwamun square beside the U.S. embassy in Seoul, issuing a joint statement toward the U.S. government.

The statement said the Trump administration should immediately scrap any hostile policy on the DPRK and launch negotiations on peace treaty on the peninsula.

The Korean Peninsula is technically in a state of war as the 1950-53 Korean War ended in armistice, not peace treaty.

The activists said South Korean people living in the peninsula would not be able to accept the U.S. threat to wage a war in their home country.

U.S. President Donald Trump said overnight that his country was ""totally prepared"" for military option on the DPRK, though he said it was not a preferred one, noting that if the U.S. takes the military option, it will be ""devastating.""

The U.S. leader resumed the war of rhetoric with Pyongyang as he warned last week that the DPRK would be faced with total destruction if Pyongyang continues to threaten the U.S. and its allies.

In response to the Trump speech Cheap Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys , top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un issued a rare statement that warned Washington of the highest-level of hardline countermeasure in history.

The activists planned to hold a peace rally outside the U.S. embassy in Seoul after the long Chuseok holiday, which will last from this weekend to Oct. 10. The Chuseok is a South Korean version of Thanksgiving Day.

The statement said sanctions, pressure and military threat will only bring a war to the peninsula, rather than resolve the security crisis on the peninsula, stressing that the only solution to the crisis was to sign a peace treaty and drop a hostile policy.

Xi says international community must cooperate on global security

Chinese vice premier visits basketball players before friendship game

Highlights of Turkish-Iraqi joint military drill

Mexico quake death toll rises to 333

Modern manufacturing, transport help six Chinese provinces develop fast

A look at Kantuman Bazaar in China's Xinjiang

Scenery of terraced fields in Houyuan Village Cheap Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys , China's Fujian

Scenery of high-speed rail networks in south China's Guangxi

" As a chronic pain sufferer myself, being diagnosed with a herniated disc in my lower back, along with bone disc degenerative disease, I have learned a lot about how chronic pain is treated, or I should say undertreated. It's a sad fact for a variety of reasons, that chronic pain goes grossly undertreated. Too many Americans are needlessly suffering in pain. After years and years of my pain going undertreated Cheap Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys , I have learned a few things that I would like to share. First of all, there's a stigma associated with patients seeking treatment for chronic pain. Physicians are hesitant about what kind of treatment is best. From physical therapy, biofeedback, muscle relaxers, steroids, anti-inflammatory Cheap Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys , over the counter medications, to narcotic pain medication. Particular when using narcotic pain medication, it seems physicians do what's best in the interests for themselves, not what's in the best interest of the patient. For example in my case with my herniated disc in my back. My pain management physician advised me that I needed back surgery before I could receive any type of long term drug therapy. After several second opinions from other healthcare professionals, and talking to people that have had surgery with the same type of diagnosis, with no good results Cheap New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys , surgery actually made their situation worse, or have added other problems, and now need follow up surgery and still in severe pain, or their pain and mobility now is even worse than beforeFailed back surgery is very common, so surgery was not an option for me. The shameful thing about this whole scenario, physicians already know of this pattern. So when my physician advised me that I needed back surgery Cheap New York Knicks Jerseys , I thought like so many other physicians, that this physician needed patients that have had surgery already, or they needed patients to have surgery, for them to justify them writing scripts for strong narcotic pain medication. This is for several reasons, reasons such as government regulations, diversion Cheap Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys , addiction, drug seekers, or just the physicians lack of knowledge how living with everyday pain really is. Obviously if someone don't have a diagnosis of chronic pain, and other treatment is better suited, that should be the course of action. But on the other hand, if every other treatment has been tried Cheap Orlando Magic Jerseys , chronic pain sufferers should have every right to narcotic pain medicine. Before I found a physician who finally understood my pain felt like a drug addict, I felt like I was disbelieved by the medical community when I told them I was in pain. Pain sufferers are discriminated against tremendously. I am dedicated to informing as many as possible that people are truly suffering in pain needlessly, and dedicated to helping those who suffer. For more information go to: <>

TIRANA, March 14 (Xinhua) -- Albanians celebrated Summer Day festival on Monday as a symbol of the end of the winter and the rebirth of nature.

The city of Elbasan, center of Albania, where the origin of this festival starts Cheap Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys , celebrated today from the early hours, welcoming hundreds of visitors from all Albanian regions. The Municipality had prepared various activities and visitors can buy "ballakume", the traditional sweet that is made especially for this day.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: tomikobrown
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9930 Themen und 13156 Beiträge.