The article was later reposted by many Chinese media

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 26.06.2018 04:39
von chitianshi520 • 662 Beiträge

Two people have been seriously injured in a shooting in a supermarket in the French town of Port-Marly (Yvelines) near Paris on Monday amid heightened tensions in the country.

France Mateo Kovacic Croatia Jersey , which is still reeling from terror attacks in the capital Paris and other cities in the past 12 months, has tightened its security.

On Monday at 12:30 local time (11:30 GMT), a man opened fire with a shotgun in a supermarket in the Paris suburb, seriously wounding two.

The first victim, a 46-year-old cashier who was taking a break outside the store, was hit in the back. The second victim Marko Rog Croatia Jersey , a man aged 73, was injured by a shot in the abdomen. Both have been taken to hospital where they are currently receiving treatment.

The attacker, who has been described as a retired man who moved to Port-Marly a year ago, left the scene before he returned to his house, also located in Port-Marly, according to local reports.

France: Two seriously wounded after man opens fire in supermarket

At the time of writing Marko Pjaca Croatia Jersey , an elite police unit had entered negotiations with the man in his sixties, who was still hiding in his home. At this point, sources close to the investigation quoted by France TV said the shooting was not connected to terrorism.

While the gunman is unknown to France's intelligence services, he was, however, related to cases of assault. Liberation newspaper confirmed the man has been described as having had an aggressive behaviour in the past Mario Mandzukic Croatia Jersey , including during visits to the Super U supermarket.

The judicial police of Versailles has opened an investigation.

Muscle Building With Weights Published: 23.10.2008 | Author: healthsuperstore | Category: Insurance

Want to lose weight fast? Whether you’re looking for weight loss diet pils tablets, fat burning gels and capsules www.healthsuperstore is the right place for you.

Irwin Naturals is a leading supplier of high quality natural health, herbal and nutritional supplement products for consumers. Irwin Naturals Low Glycemic Sugar Metabolizer, Blood Sugar Supplement, is the only product to use botanicals such as Perilla Oil along with a new enzyme technology to support the pancreas and the liver.

A Highly Evolved Line of Products:
Superior Delivery System with quick-sorb Liquid Gel Caps
Superior Bioavailability with Bioperine
Independent Lab Testing for Guaranteed Potency
Irwin Naturals are sold exclusively through specialty natural health, nutrition and retail stores worldwide.

Introducing the brand which will soon be the innovative leader in the field of sports nutrition Marcelo Brozovic Croatia Jersey , ErgoPharm. Patrick Arnold, a chemist who is renowned as the innovator of prohormones and the mind behind many of today’s top selling supplements, has joined forces with the ErgoPharm brand.

ErgoPharm was formed to introduce breakthrough supplement ideas and to market the highest quality and best formulated prohormone products available. However, ErgoPharm will be more than just prohormones. ErgoPharm is also committed to researching, developing and introducing other cutting-edge products as well as formulating effective versions of existing sports nutrition products.

Enzymatic Therapy is lifting the nation toward extraordinary health by committing both intellect and heart, proven methods and passion Luka Modric Croatia Jersey , and science and soul to create good medicine.

Buy all your discount nutritional supplements and diet pills at the best prices!!!

www.healthsuperstore

Customer Service: 1-8777695249
1616-848 N. Rainbow Blvd
Las Vegas, NV

Related Articles:
No Related Posts
There is some thing wonderful about your 1st softball glove even for any girl. Should you ever achieved me, you’d possibly not anticipate me to be an extremely big enthusiast of softball. You see, I am not really athletic, and I’ve in no way been quite athletic. I’m much more of an egghead really. I like math, chess Lovre Kalinic Croatia Jersey , and video gaming.

Being an item of fact, around the typical day I am more susceptible to have fun with taking part in a video clip video game as opposed to perform catch. Nevertheless, there is certainly one factor about my very own glove that tends to make it so valuable to me that phrases and phrases won’t capture it: the bond it gave me personally to my dad. The factor is that, taking part in catch is some thing which fathers and sons have already been doing on this usa for generations, and it truly is some thing that they’ll keep doing for a lot of much more years.

A softball mitt is really a way to get a teenage child to bond with his dad. My father was a relatively common American father. He was type of silent and stringent, and had a genuinely tough time relating his thoughts. Anytime we went outdoors together and played catch with our softball gloves Ivan Vargic Croatia Jersey , nonetheless, I acknowledged how much I meant to him. Softball mitts – and baseball normally is good for that. It may possibly bring men and women with each other who would most most likely not have the ability to speak as quickly otherwise. My dad recognized that I didn’t wish to become on any group and, to his credit score, he by no means ever before urged me to join. All I wanted to perform was to play catch with him and run around, additionally to sometimes shoot hoops along with my buddies.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Steve_Harrington
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9932 Themen und 13158 Beiträge.