Temperatures in hard-hit Karachi dropped

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 26.07.2018 04:11
von chitianshi520 • 662 Beiträge

Fans watch from the grandstand on 18 as the rain starts to come into the area during the second round of the Coates Golf Championship LPGA tournament at Golden Ocala on Thursday Womens UGG Classic Sheepskin Tall Boots 5815 Black Sale , Feb. 4, 2016, in Ocala, Fla. The second round was suspended because of thunderstorms in the area. (Doug EngleThe Star-Banner via AP)
OCALA, Fla. — Lydia Ko hit the ball only 22 times in a span of 11 hours Friday in the Coates Golf Championship and finished where she started — with a share of the lead, and still a long way from the finish line.

Ko three-putted from 15 feet for bogey in 39-degree weather to finish the rain-delayed second round in the morning. In the afternoon Wholesale Womens UGG Classic Sheepskin Tall Boots 5815 Sand , she made one birdie in six holes to get back to 7-under par and share the lead with Ha Na Jang, who played 24 holes on Friday.

None of the 75 players who made the cut finished the third round, which was to resume Saturday morning.

Lydia Ko lines up her putt on the 18th green during the second round of the Coates Golf Championship LPGA tournament at Golden Ocala on Thursday, Feb. 4, 2016, in Ocala Cheap Womens UGG Bailey Button Sheepskin Short Boots 5803 Chestnut , Fla. The second round was suspended because of thunderstorms in the area. (Doug EngleThe Star-Banner via AP)

Jang played her entire second round Friday morning, when temperatures eventually climbed into the 50s. She made 15 pars, two birdies and a double bogey for an even-par 72 and the 36-hole lead. Jang was even par through six holes of the third round when play was halted by darkness.

Lexi Thompson was among five players who were one shot out of the lead.

Rain that soaked Golden Ocala on Thursday gave way to a cold front that chilled central Florida. Ko had a 15-foot birdie putt on her last hole of the second round when she returned Friday morning, only to ram the putt about 4 feet by, miss the next one for par and have to make a 3?-foot bogey putt to limit the damage. That gave her a 69.

"I did some 15-footer practice on the putting green before I went, but when I hit it on the course Discount Womens UGG Bailey Button Sheepskin Short Boots 5803 Navy , the green was a touch faster than what I thought it would be," Ko said. "Obviously, it's not the best start of the day, but I had a nap and of got over it, and it definitely got much better. Who knows? It might have happened yesterday. But because it happened right first thing in the morning, it might feel worse."

Ko Cheap Womens UGG Bailey Button Sheepskin Short Boots 5803 Sand , the No. 1 player in women's golf who is making her 2016 debut, at least headed off to sleep confident about her game — and her score. She summoned a rules official to discuss whether her ball moved on the sixth green.

"I wasn't sure because it's obviously getting a little dark and with the steepness of the greens, you never know if it does move or not," she said. "I kind of was hovering over it, going back and forth, so I don't know if that action was making it look like it moved or not.

"We cleared everything Womens UGG Bailey Button Sheepskin Short Boots 5803 Black Clearance , so now I can just go to bed and have a good dinner and come out here early."

Players had to wear extra layers of clothing to combat the cold weather, and Jang soldiered on beautifully with a steady diet of pars to offset her lone mistake in the morning. She started the third round with a birdie, only to drop a shot on the next hole with follow with four pars.

"Very confident right now," Jang said.

The tournament is still hopeful of ending on Saturday.

Kim Kaufman made four birdies on the front nine before her lone bogey. She was 3 under for the third round and 6 under for the tournament through 12 holes, tied with Thompson, Sei Young Kim Womens UGG Bailey Button Sheepskin Triplet Boots 1873 Black Outlet , Jessica Korda and Haru Nomura.

U.S. Women's Open champion In Gee Chun and Candie Kung were two shots behind at 5 under. Michelle Wie was even through 12 holes and four shots back.

Jang played more golf. Players like Ko, Thompson and Suzann Pettersen (4 under) felt like the day was even longer. They played no more than two holes in the morning, and then didn't play again for at least six hours.

"It was an early wake-up call to play two holes and then wait around until 3 to warm back up," Thompson said. "You can't control the weather. I went back and slept for an hour. I wasted some time. And then I went through my whole warm-up stretching routine in the hotel room to get ready and come out here mentally prepared."

VILNIUS, Sept. 26 (Xinhua) -- The changeover to euro means both benefits and obligations for Lithuania, the last of the three Baltic states to join the monetary union in 2015.

Lithuanian people Womens UGG Bailey Button Sheepskin Triplet Boots 1873 Chestnut Online , businesses and high officials are favoring the step as indication of deeper Lithuania's European integration which is crucial to further the country's financial stability and competitiveness.

Moreover, Lithuania's joining the euro zone completes the whole Baltic region's integration into the monetary union. The country's participation in the euro bloc can also increase the region's stability in the face of increased geopolitical tensions between the West and Russia, high officials admitted.

Joining the European single currency "gives a better buffer towards geopolitical tensions," European Economic Affairs Commissioner Jyrki Katainen told reporters in capital Vilnius, where he was taking part in the conference "The Euro in Lithuania: One Market, One Currency Wholesale Womens UGG Bailey Button Sheepskin Triplet Boots 1873 Grey , Common Future" this week.

"Our European orientation is consistent and irreversible and we are ready, willing and fully prepared for deeper EU integration," Vitas Vasiliauskas, Chairman of the Board of the Bank of Lithuania, said during the event.

"Reviving growth, boosting competitiveness Cheap Womens UGG Bailey Button Sheepskin Triplet Boots 1873 Sand , safeguarding financial stability - these are the top three tasks for the euro area today. And, in my view, Lithuania has good potential to contribute to getting ahead in all three directions," he added.

nach oben springen

RE: Temperatures in hard-hit Karachi dropped

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 26.07.2018 06:38
von Galen • 18 Beiträge

Red Bottom Shoes
Red Bottom Shoes For Women
Red Bottoms Shoes On Sale
Red Sole Shoes Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin
Red Bottom Shoes Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin Shoes on Sale
Christian Louboutin Sale
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Christian Louboutin Outlet
Nike VaporMax
Nike Air Max
Nike VaporMax Flyknit
Nike Air Max 2017
Nike Air Max 2018
Nike Air Max 2016
Air Max 87
Air Max 95
Nike Air Max Zero
New Nike Shoes 2017
Nike Shoes 2017
Special Field Air Force 1s
Kobe AD
Kobe Shoes
Kobe AD Shoes
Nike Kobe AD
Kobe A.D. Shoes
Kobe A.D.
Eqt Adidas
Adidas Eqt
Adidas Originals Eqt
Adidas Eqt Adv
Adidas EQT Support 91/16
Adidas Eqt Support 93/17
James Harden Shoes
Harden Shoes
Harden Vol 1
Harden Vol 2
Harden Vol 1 Shoes
Adidas Crazylight Boost
adidas Crazy Explosive 2017
adidas Dame 4
KD 9
KD Shoes
KD 9 Elite
KD 9 Shoes
Nike Kyrie 3
Kevin Durant Shoes
Nike Kyrie S1 Hybrid
Kyrie 4 Shoes
Kyrie 3 Samurai
Off-White x Nike React Hyperdunk 2017
Kyrie 4
Kyrie 2
Kyrie Shoes
kyrie irving shoes
Kyrie 3 Shoes
Kyrie 3
Lebron Shoes
Lebron 14
Lebron 14 Shoes
Lebron 14 Low
LeBron Ambassador 9
LeBron Soldier 10
Basketball Shoes
NBA Store
Curry Shoes
NBA Stars Shoes
Lebron Shose
NBA Shoes
Curry 1
Curry 3
Nike Flyknit
Nike Flyknit Racer
Nike Free Flyknit
Nike Roshe Flyknit
Nike Store
Nike Outlet
Nike Outlet Store
Nike Factory Store
Jordan Shoes
Cheap Jordans
New Nike Shoes 2017
Nike Air Max
New Yeezy Boost
Cheap Yeezys
Yeezy 700
Yeezy Boost 500
Adidas Yeezy Powerphase
Kids Yeezy Shoes
Adidas Yeezy Boost 350
Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2
Yeezy Boost 350 V2
Yeezy Boost 350
Yeezy Wave Runner 700
Yeezy Desert Rat 500
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Kids
Yeezy Powerphase Calabasas
Nmd R2
Nmd R1
Nmd Xr1
Adidas Nmd
Yeezy 500
Human Race Nmd
Cheap Adidas Shoes
Adidas Shoes 2018
Adidas NMD R2
Adidas NMD R1
Harden Vol. 2
Harden Vol. 1
Adidas Yeezy Boost
Adidas NMD Human Race
Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0
Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0
NBA Jerseys
Cheap NBA Jerseys
www.newyeezyboost.us.com
www.cheapnbajerseys2017.com
Coach Outlet
Coach Outlet Online
Coach Handbags
Coach Purses
Coach Factory Outlet
Coach Factory
Coach Factory Store
Coach Outlet Store Online
Coach Bags Clearance
Coach Bags Outlet
Coach Purses Outlet Online
Coach Purses On Clearance
Longchamp Bag
Longchamp
Longchamp Bags
Longchamp Sale
Longchamp Backpack
Longchamp Outlet
Longchamp Handbags
Longchamp Bag Sale
Longchamp Bags Outlet
Longchamp Outlet Store
Michael Kors Sale
Michael Kors Outlet
Michael Kors Outlet Online Sale
Michael Kors Outlet Online
Michael Kors
Michael Kors Handbags
Michael Kors Bags
Michael Kors Purses
Nike Free 5.0
Nike Free Run
Nike Free
Nike Store
Nike Free 4.0
Nike Free 3.0
NIKE HYPERADAPT 1.0
Air Max 1 Ultra Moire
Kobe 12
Kobe AD
Kobe bryant Shoes
Kobe Shoes
Kobe 11
Kobe 11 Shoes
Kobe 11 Elite
Kobe Shoes
Cheap Jordans for Sale
Cheap Jordans
Jordans for Sale
Cheap Jordan Shoes
New Jordans 2018
Jordans Shoes 2018
Jordan Shoes For Sale
Jordan Shoes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: racheldona77
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10156 Themen und 13511 Beiträge.