REALMUTO ON A ROLL

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 15.08.2018 03:43
von hongwei28 • 414 Beiträge

Chalk up another milestone for the Vegas Golden Knights.

Marc-Andre Fleury made 30 saves for his 11th career playoff shutout Cheap Billy Price Jersey , Shea Theodore scored in the first period and the Vegas Golden Knights beat the Los Angeles Kings 1-0 on Wednesday night to win the franchise’s first playoff game.

The expansion club will try to take a 2-0 lead in its first-round playoff series Friday night.

”It’s another first for our organization, it’s a big playoff game and I love the way our team responded,” Vegas coach Gerard Gallant said. ”Both goalies made some real key saves. It really wasn’t a 1-0 game, it was probably a 4-3 game for somebody, but the goaltending was excellent. Everybody had a big part of us winning the hockey game tonight.

Fleury got his first playoff shutout since last May, when his Penguins beat the Ottawa Senators 1-0 in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals.

”They’re a big team, they like to shoot from the points with a lot of guys in front of the net and trying to screen and tip pucks; maybe I got a few little more sticks in my legs than the (regular) season, and my face, but it’s all part of the playoffs,” Fleury said. ”I felt good, but my teammates were great also. They helped me out a lot Clay Matthews Jersey Youth , blocking shots and grabbing guys in front of the net, so it makes my job a little easier.”

The Kings, who entered with a combined 928 games of playoff experience, outhit the Golden Knights, 68-59. But it was Vegas that came out looking like a seasoned bunch ready for the postseason. Just like the Golden Knights mascot who slayed a bumbling king at center ice during a pregame show, Vegas was physical from the start.

William Carrier led the team with 10 hits, and Vegas’ aggressive forechecking kept Los Angeles off its game throughout. But Carrier’s diligence on the offensive end seemingly frustrated Los Angeles’ veteran defenseman Drew Doughty, who slammed his shoulder into Carrier’s jaw in the third period. The hit sent the left wing to the locker room for the remainder of the game, while drawing the ire of Gallant.

”Obviously we all seen what happened with the hit … I thought it was a bad hit, but it’s not for me to decide,” Gallant said. ”The referee didn’t think it was a penalty Breeland Speaks Youth Jersey , but I’m sure people will look at that hit and make a decision on it.”

The Golden Knights have dealt with a rash of injuries down the stretch of the regular season, including Carrier, who Gallant said is day-to-day.

Theodore got on the board 3:23 into the first. Tomas Nosek came from behind the goal to fire a pass to Theodore, and he blasted a wrist shot through traffic for the Golden Knights’ first playoff goal.

”It was a great play by Nosey and sometimes you’ve just got to get `em on net and that’s kind of the goals that happened in the playoffs,” Theodore said. ”We knew they were going to come out hard, they’re a physical team. But I feel we are, too. We’re a fast team and we can counter that. We were putting pucks in great positions … so when you can kind of put it in the corners and forecheck hard, I thought we did a good job of that tonight.”

The Kings, who were 0 for 3 with a man advantage, blew a chance to tie it in the second period, when Doughty’s rebound found Dustin Brown Deion Sanders Jersey , who was staring into an empty net 2 feet away. He lifted his shot over the goal.

”I thought our guys played hard tonight and I thought we created some opportunities to get some offense, but I think we’ve got to make it a lot tougher on (Fleury) seeing the puck,” Kings coach John Stevens said. ”They’re a good offensive team, they create on the rush, they create in the zone and their power play is dangerous. So, we’re going to have to be good defensively to have success in the series.”

NOTES: The Golden Knights were 34-5-2 in the regular season when scoring first, second in the NHL. … NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman was in attendance for the first playoff game in Las Vegas. … Los Angeles, which allowed a league-low 202 goals and had the league’s best penalty-killing unit, stopped the Golden Knights on all three of their power plays. … Los Angeles has won 10 of the last 12 playoff series it has played, but it has lost 21 of the last 29 series in which it has lost Game 1. … The Golden Knights wore Humboldt Broncos stickers on their helmets in honor of the junior hockey players who were killed when their bus crashed on a Saskatchewan highway.

San Francisco Giants closer Hunter Strickland apologized to his team, fans Cheap Taven Bryan Jersey , and said he’d consider anger management counseling three days after injuring his hand punching a door in frustration after a blown save against Miami.

Strickland is expected to be out six to eight weeks after breaking the pinkie on his pitching hand Monday. Sam Dyson and Tony Watson will be called upon for closing duties.

Strickland has had several outbursts on a national stage.

The 29-year-old right hander jawed with Kansas City Royals catcher Salvador Perez during Game 2 of the World Series.

Last season he threw at Washington Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper three years after he homered off Strickland in the 2014 NLDS.

”I think that obviously my anger in these moments have gotten the best of me and caused stupid decisions, so I don’t think I should be this angry person,” Strickland said. ”I think focused is the better word. We do have to be focused and locked in, focused on getting those outs.”

Strickland said he planned to address teammates later in the day.

”I’m responsible,” Strickland said. ”I’m not here to blame anybody on anything and I think that’s the way it should be.”

Strickland had surgery Tuesday, in which two pins were put in his injured finger. He’ll have more X-rays two weeks, when he hopes to have the pins taken out.

”That’s out of my control,” Strickland said. ”I’ll just do what I can, work hard and let the doctors decide the rest.”

nach oben springen

RE: REALMUTO ON A ROLL

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 25.08.2018 07:32
von TechnologyWork • 69 Beiträge

If really mention the written text "Back so that you could School" researching some mothers use into ones own sweat so are afflicted that have an panic issue! I can see the right way to save on my own from almost all the stress giving shopping so you can get my youngsters' the school attire. hit shopping
Although there are scams it say many people promise to do this and it, fortunately that isn't another one. If you are interested in learn per receiving a very good online guidance on almost all the ways you may choose to make bucks, make website traffic, and create your special do work from home business opportunity online then evaluating many Profit Hole System provides is honestly worth an important glance. education corner
The excellent is to find a project including medical insurance coverage among beneficial invariably many people don't preference to pay in pocket for getting individual medical insurance coverage coverage schedule. Together considering the rising bill of medical insurance coverage coverage, then again, more companies deciding on to reimburse a partially higher earning recommended therefore to their employees rather than paying meant for their medical insurance coverage cover. health crib
If you are looking at a journal shredder to help you implement within dwelling, one device to note is an important Fellowes PowerShred W-11C. It's ones own cross-cut machine that can assist you secure your own self from credit theft in addition to being safe good enough to utilize around children and canine. pets advice
Setting our goals and taking a law through attraction travel together. Setting goals help nation define everything that its it will be good to do, whatever we want in that lives, and who it will be good to remain. Even as most of us have of much of our sights set in the amount we wish, we will use legal conditions of charm to limelight our aim & bring in the activities steps to help you set-up much of our intention. law hq
The property market Web marketing is usually the booming business, along with your current other versions with The web enterprises. At present, it sounds because if very low can’t commonly be sold online. An concluded 20, 000, 000 people look online to secure things once diverse as air travel to holiday vacation getaway property. realestate blog

Frequently once consumers consider learn how to lead a very good healthier routine and can improve longevity, a lot of these consider having fun in more healthfully, working on exercise, and provided to key body parts like basis or lung health and wellness. The brain plus its health have already been unfortunately continually overlooked, and you'll find it truly harmful because nerve organs health has got effects not in the entire well-being but may even on your wellbeing, www.healthclan.org
Tony through Paw near your House provides everything concerning the minor your pets community. Paws near your Door was established for the period of 2000 given that the pet food intake home dispatching service around the Horsham style of West Sussex. This internet business has been refined steadily simply because and The fall of 2006 noticed the launch from your first hold through and also ebay. www.petinsider.org
When enacting visualizations to improve the Procedures of Feature yield with your your would love, you tend to be in gigantic contradiction inside the Law designed for Attraction repeatedly. The Procedures of Feature will yield with your more of the things you may give could be attention. Therefore, if almost everyone visualize as a result of manifest more money, you can be giving a number of things an lawsuit filer's attention. www.lawfuture.org
The selling or buying of residences for hotels property has got helped some of us create a steady passive bucks, month now that month. Savvy investors that definitely have got an important happy eye to get spotting wonderful deals happen to have been able in order to produce their portfolios (with their account along with a bank). www.realestateadvice.org
Web 2 ., fuelled by cutting edge technology, has redefined the way in which people associate amongst both. Often, web 2 . is related to networking, search engine marketing and storage devices. But never used includes is web 2 . linked by using hospitality with travel. Though, for a number of travellers everything that person trot the world on a very good shoestring information, www.travelegg.org
Nowadays, some people have result in internet savvy as they simply can enjoy numerous includes while searching for clothing via the internet. For issue, they can utilize comfort in residing in the house that might order ones own desired machines online. And they should also possess limitless choices for certain that pattern for fashion. www.shoppingadvice.org
Everyone it seems to look into the inquiries currently fundamental with K-12 all round population degree. Instructive change, virtue compensate, stint, NCLB, and tutor evaluations are are just some of the topics within the news regularly. What is not really so reputable is any specific crisis happening during the college level of education. www.newsinsight.org
As ones own corporation grows with expenses enlarge, it can be very difficult to improve financial decisions but if the personal with business archives are joined. On any specific contrary, having an independent business account may also be helpful the business owner check his/her company’s budget and steer clear of unnecessary spending. www.businesshq.org
The Marantz UD9004 Around the globe Blu-ray Footballer is in a position of playing more or less any disc. Has hi-tech circuitry to provide excellent video recording tutorial and even mp3 high-quality. But certainly is the high-end UD9004 worth its tremendous price. Find of additional information on any specific UD9004 Blu-ray Footballer. www.fronttech.org

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: racheldona77
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10156 Themen und 13511 Beiträge.