l and humanitarian assistance to Nepal. It sent a military delegation to offer aid and help bring back Israeli citizens.

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 04.09.2018 04:33
von tujue • 1.324 Beiträge

NANJING Mens Air Jordan 13 Wheat Retro For Sale , China, Aug. 19 (Xinhua) -- Mohammad Shaheen of Syria has heard bombs exploding outside when he practiced his fencing skills. One day, a bomb fell through the roof of his gymnasium. He saw the wreckage the next day.

The diminutive 17-year-old, one of just three professional fencers in Syria, appears unshaken by these experiences and always has a smile on his face, whether he is talking about his passion for fencing or recalling what the war took from him.

"I mustn't be angry Mens Air Jordan 13 Wheat Shoes For Sale ," he said. "I don't care about anything that makes me angry. I love to be a happy man. I don't care about anything else."

Shaheen started fencing when he was 12 years old while his friends were playing football in basketball. He calls himself one of the first fencers in Syria.

Because the Syrian delegation only has nine athletes at the Nanjing Youth Olympic Games, Shaheen is here alone without a coach. The young fencer is used to this. He has been going to competitions alone for two years now.

"For two years, I am like this, alone, no coach coming with me," he added. "Nanjing Mens Air Jordan 13 Wheat 2017 For Sale , no coach. Kuwait championships, no coach. World championships, also no coach."

"I had a coach from Tunisia. He made me a good fencer, but he left because of the war," Shaheen said. "Because of the war, it's not safe for him. But I am Syrian. I think I should be there because that is my country."

There was no one to cheer for Shaheen or give him advice as he faced his stronger opponents in the men's epee event. Shaheen lost all bouts in the pool round and was eliminated 15-4 in the round of 16 by Linus Islas Flygare of Sweden Mens Air Jordan 13 Wheat For Sale , who went on to capture the silver.

Shaheen was not discouraged by his early elimination.

"The medals don't matter to me, but I want to be a champion. It's not easy for good fencers to beat me," he said. "Right now I'm losing, but I think that maybe, I hope, I will be better after a few years."

Patrik Esztergalyos of Hungary fought Shaheen in the pool round and won the gold medal in men's epee later in the night.

Shaheen caught some of the quarterfinals action from the sidelines Mens Jordan 13 Wheat Retro For Sale , but could not stay until the gold medal bout, and so he smiled and waved as he rushed off, his mission for the Youth Olympic Games fulfilled.

"If I just come from here without any result, I think Syria is still good," Shaheen said. "Our athletes wanted to show the world that Syria is here."

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- Gremio advanced to the Copa Libertadores quarterfinals on Wednesday with a 2-1 home defeat of Argentina's Godoy Cruz in the second leg of the round of 16.

Javier Correa opened the scoring for the visitors Mens Jordan 13 Wheat Shoes For Sale , but Pedro Rocha struck either side of halftime as the Brazilian outfit secured a 3-1 win on aggregate.

Gremio are attempting to win South America's top club competition for a third time, having previously triumphed in 1983 and 1995.

In the Brazilian city of Belo Horizonte, a first-half strike from Gilbert Alvarez handed Bolivian side Jorge Wilstermann a 1-0 aggregate victory over 2013 champions Atletico Mineiro.

In Wednesday's only other match, Ecuador's Barcelona de Guayaquil defeated reigning Brazilian Serie A champions Palmeiras on penalties after a 1-1 aggregate scoreline.

Top political advisor calls for progress in ethnic unity

Aftermath of 7.0-magnitude quake in Jiuzhaigou, SW China

Gong wins China's first gold medal, surprise victories for Warholm and Francis

China donates bicycles for local police patrols in Santiago Mens Jordan 13 Wheat 2017 For Sale , Chile

Highlights of multinational drill in Georgia

People mark national Fitness Day around China

Aerial view of Gula Town in S China

Qiandao Lake: Home to 114 known fish species

JERUSALEM, April 28 (Xinhua) -- An Israeli airplane carrying 229 Israelis evacuated from Nepal arrived at the Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport Tuesday, the airport spokesperson said.

Among the passengers were 15 surrogate-born children including three babies who were born prematurely, the Ynet news website reported.

According to data from the Israeli Foreign Ministry, at the time of Saturday's earthquake there were approximately 600-700 Israeli tourists in Nepal. As of Tuesday, 11 Israelis are still unaccounted for as contacts to reach them failed.

A Foreign Ministry official told Xinhua that those who are not accounted for are not necessarily considered at a risk for their lives Mens Jordan 13 Wheat For Sale , as many hikers arrive at remote places without the ability to keep in touch.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu held a special meeting over the rescue efforts in Nepal on Tuesday.

"We are focusing on two efforts: our first effort is to locate and rescue Israelis who are in distress in Nepal and enable their safe return," Netanyahu said, according to a statement from his office. "At the same time, we are operating a field hospital to help Nepalese people in their hour of distress."

According to the Foreign Ministry, 338 Israelis have returned to Israel from Nepal so far, some of them evacuated on Monday by an Israeli Air Force.

In recent days www.jordan13wheat2017.com , efforts were made by teams from Israeli rescue services (Magen David Adom) and private insurance companies to track down several dozens of hikers in remote locations.

Israel's Ambassador to Nepal Yaron Meir told Israel Radio early Tuesday that two helicopters were searching for over 60 Israeli hikers in recent days in the remote Langtang National Park Reservoir.

Twenty were rescued from a site near Tibet. Another group of 10 Israeli backpackers were rescued near Tibet as well, the Channel 2 news reported.

Israel has been providing both operational and humanitarian assistance to Nepal. It sent a military delegation to offer aid and help bring back Israeli citizens.

On Monday, an Israel Defense Forces (IDF) plane carrying 260 Israeli doctors and search and rescue teams headed t. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Replica Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys China Cheap NHL Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher
jatinbhoriya, Akshay2345

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jatinbhoriya
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10186 Themen und 13547 Beiträge.