SAYING GOODBYE

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 07.09.2018 03:31
von hongwei28 • 414 Beiträge

The Falcons don’t need to be worried about Terrell Owens influencing Julio Jones Cameron Meredith Jersey , according to Terrell Owens.

The Hall of Fame wide receiver denied that he was doing anything other than work out Jones, after reports that the Falcons were concerned about their relationship.

“I have no idea where all of this is coming from,” Owens said, via Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report. “I have nothing to do with Julio except training. This is the media trying [to] create something that’s not even there. It’s very unfortunate. What possible reason would they have to create that narrative?”

Jones has stayed away from Falcons workouts Trey Burton Jerseyl , and skipped their mandatory minicamp. In the interim, he’s working out with Owens, one of the best-conditioned players in recent memory.

But while Jones clearly wants his contract upgraded with three years remaining, Owens doesn’t think it’s fair that he’s getting dragged into this. And he has a point. Jones would be underpaid no matter who he was doing drills with Taylor Moton Jersey , even if it was Matt Ryan (which he’s apparently planning to do).

Of course, Owens has brought some of this skepticism on himself by being perfectly willing to stick a finger in the eye of authority during his playing career and into retirement. But with no apparent beef with the Falcons (at least until now), it’s unclear why he’d do anything to make their lives harder.

Rams running back Todd Gurley has shared his opinion that it might take a work stoppage for NFL players to get fully guaranteed contracts at some point in the future and players at his position have had a hard time in recent years matching peers at other spots when it comes to getting portions of their contracts fully guaranteed.

The latest example of that came this week when running back Le'Veon Bell‘s agent made it clear that the Steelers’ final offer to his client fell short of the guarantees they wanted in a long-term deal. The trend at running back isn’t good for others who will be looking to sign such deals in the coming years, which Gurley noted while talking to Taylor Bisciotti of NFL Network about Bell’s situation.

“As a player I definitely feel where he’s coming from Tony Dorsett Jersey ,” Gurley said. “I don’t know exactly what he wants. But if he did what he did I’m pretty sure in his mind he did the right thing. I definitely stand behind him and definitely support him. I wanted him to get that long-term deal but unfortunately it didn’t work out. He’s playing on the tag for the second time, which is not bad at all, but you know you just want that security. It’s definitely a sad situation for a guy to be a top-three back since he’s came into the league and put in the work and can’t even get the money that he deserves. Definitely a sad situation.”

David Johnson and Ezekiel Elliott are other backs who will be looking for long-term deals in the near future and it will be interesting to see if the Rams, Cardinals or Cowboys break with recent trends in those negotiations.

Womens John Franklin-Myers Jersey ,

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: alexhydra11
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10737 Themen und 14350 Beiträge.