273 days at Old Trafford, Moyes saw explains o

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 09.02.2015 03:37
von Carol149wnn • 25 Beiträge

cheapest fifa 15 coins 273 days at Old Trafford, Moyes saw explains on the sidelines of the world of dejection, because in the "double red" Manchester United home game 0-3 defeat arch-rivals Liverpool feet after about 9 months, Dream Theater side down into the Liverpool team coach Rogers, because Louis van Gaal led the "Red Devils" trounced by a 3-0 score as "Reds". Gap between the two teams in the 16-round war to reach 10 points and Manchester United also made 6 straight!

Manchester United and Liverpool now is obviously a great discount off the confrontation between England's Derby fan Garr's words can be seen, but he also attached great importance to the "red", "the game is a bit like Spain Derby. When I first coached FC Barcelona, Spain Derby needs before 100,000 people, the stadium was packed. My first time with a 3-0 win Spain Derby, so I was very happy. I would like to win the Derby, England. "Final Netherlands coach wanted, leaving van Gaal in the Netherlands (AJAX), Spain (Barcelona), Germany (Bayern), England (Manchester United) has gone through the 30-country Derby, he surprisingly won 19 games, called the King of the Derby!

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: alliot486
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1233 Themen und 1241 Beiträge.