"I just stayed positive, took the ball

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 12.09.2018 08:41
von zhangsan520 • 552 Beiträge

More children are learning to play golf today than ever before. A big reason for this is Tiger Woods. He has taken the sport and popularized it among children of all ages. What used to be a boring game for kids to play has suddenly become increasingly popular.

Children are now discovering what many adults already know: golf is a lot of fun! While your children may love hitting golf balls with one of your old golf clubs Michael Roberts Lions Jersey , how do you begin to develop their skills? Here are a few tips to help you give your children a good head start in the golfing world.

One of the first things you may want to do is enroll them into a golf class. Many of your local golf courses have classes just for children. There is no need to go out and buy a new set of golf clubs for your child. The class will provide the equipment necessary. This will not only save you some money right now, but it will give you time to find out if your child truly enjoys the game of golf or not. You don't want to go out and spend a few hundred dollars only to find out your child doesn't really like golf after all.

The next tip is one that is very important for both you and your child. Be patient. It is so easy to want to see your child start hitting long drives and sinking 30 foot putts. In order for them to want to continue learning the game of golf they need your support. Let your child progress at their rate. The golf classes will help them develop immensely.

When you are on the practice range with them be sure you encourage them, even when they are spraying the ball all over the range. They will pick up the finer points of the game later as they grow older.

When your child has taken some classes and they show a genuine interest in the game of golf, buy them their own set of golf clubs. Be sure you have your child fitted properly. Of course Jalen Reeves-Maybin Lions Jersey , since they will be growing in height and weight, understand that the clubs you buy today may be too small within a year or two at the most. You can get children's golf clubs at an inexpensive price.

Use the time that you spend golfing with your children as a bonding time. Enjoy yourselves and the time you're out on the course. You can even use this time to develop a good communication with your child. Talk about other things than golf. You'll be surprised at how the golf course can help you and your children bond together. It will spill over into other areas of your lives as well.

Your child may never grow up to be the next Tiger Woods, or Michelle Wie, but they can grow up loving the game of golf. More importantly Kenny Golladay Lions Jersey , they can grow up enjoying the time spent together with you out on the golf course.

Caroline Wozniacki produced an almost perfect display to dismantle world No. 1 Simona Halep 6-0, 6-2 at the WTA Finals on Wednesday, the Dane recording her second dominant victory in as many matches.

Wozniacki had marked her fifth appearance at the season-ending tournament with a 6-2, 6-0 victory over Ukraine's Elina Svitolina on Monday and Romania's Halep appeared equally as powerless against the 27-year-old former No. 1.

The Dane's victory margin assured her of a last-four berth after the loss of four games in two matches while Halep lives to fight another day with her opening straight-sets win over Caroline Garcia giving her a 1-1 record in the Red Group.

Frenchwoman Garcia recovered from her opening loss to rally past Svitolina with an epic 6-7 (7) Teez Tabor Lions Jersey , 6-3, 7-5 victory in a night marathon, a result that leaves the other three women in the group all with a chance of joining Wozniacki in the semis.

Wozniacki has been the form player on the WTA Tour this season, winning 58 matches Jarrad Davis Lions Jersey , reaching seven finals and claiming one tournament victory in Tokyo last month, and she has retained that consistency in both her wins in Singapore.

The rankings show Halep as the world leader and Wozniacki in sixth but the Romanian was utterly outclassed in the opener as her opponent raced through it in 23 minutes without dropping a game, on the back of a 94 percent first serve success rate.

"I think I played really well today and stayed aggressive throughout. I didn't expect to be leading by that much in the first set and I started to think 'what's happening? Am I really playing that well?'," Wozniacki said in a courtside interview.

Halep had been as much a spectator as the stunned crowd packed into the Singapore Indoor Stadium and although she tried to rouse herself after getting to 30-30 in the first game of the second set Kerryon Johnson Lions Jersey , Wozniacki held firm for a 1-0 lead.

The Dane, who was painting the corners on both her backhand and forehand sides, had won 17 games in a row across her last two matches before Halep finally got on the scoreboard after 34 minutes when she held to love.

The respite was fleeting, however Frank Ragnow Lions Jersey , as Wozniacki continued to punish Halep's scrappy forehand to break once more for a 3-1 lead and an ace snuffed out the only break point the Dane would face all match as she moved within two games of victory.

Another poor forehand error handed Wozniacki a match point after a little more than an hour, which she duly converted with a forehand winner to cap an incredible display.

"I just stayed positive, took the ball early and went for my shots," the Dane added. "It's a great court for me as I was putting spin on the ball to get in position for my shots and wait for the right opportunities to hit my winners."

Wozniacki is one of seven players in the eight-woman field who could finish the year as world No. 1 by lifting the trophy on Sunday.

Dane Caroline Wozniacki reacts after beating Romania's Simona Halep 6-2 Graham Glasgow Youth Jersey , 6-2 in their Red Group match at the WTA Finals in Singapore on October 25, 2017.

Meanwhile, US Open winner Sloane Stephens, compatriot CoCo Vandeweghe and double grand slam champion Angelique Kerber will headline the field at the WTA Elite T. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: racheldona77
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10158 Themen und 13513 Beiträge.