buy fifa 14 coins:2002 Korea-Japan World Cup

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 20.06.2014 03:05
von fish93 • 221 Beiträge

2002 Korea-Japan World Cup

China's entry in the fans more than a look forward to the 2002 World Cup, but three games down, fans of Chinese football is a more sober recognition of the levels. The first game against Costa Rica, free test only a few days left, I turned my school back to the game, but 0:2 gives the score a blow. On June 8 in the exam on the first day, China second game against Brazil, score 4 thoroughly pounded the Chinese team. buy fifa 14 coins Zhao Junzhe post has also become China's only bright spot. After the two losses, our objectives have become if I can score a goal, while Jody shot whisker away from goal, but it also shows that the strength of the Chinese team is far to pierce the window paper when we've already lost naked, Shao Jiayi's red card leaving the club face to the light. To tell the truth, then I think they should not have to qualify,click here to see more about fifa coins! but missed the ball, holding the duck eggs home, I really didn't expect. Luckily there are Saudi Arabia near the bottom, we're not the last person, is second. But both have different?

Overall, it was a surprise World Cup. Sweeping qualifier Argentina and defending champion France team after the game, both out, Pele predicted before the two teams meet in the finals of the World Cup, results team eliminated after the two teams met in the airport. France team but also a ball does not come in. Before the game not to be optimistic about the Brazil team is World Cup champion for the fifth time, Ronaldo was again ushered in the height of his career, he composed of Rivaldo, Ronaldinho and the "3R" combinations throughout the football world. Senegal and the United States have entered the top 8, shine 2 years ago at the European Championships Portugal team failed to qualify, "no ads" Netherlands team are linked to the World Cup finals are not ... ...

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Anne
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1040 Themen und 1048 Beiträge.