This is a funny France "small guests

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 13.02.2015 03:51
von Carol149wnn • 25 Beiträge

cheapest fifa 15 coins Said Xu genbao's dog "Manchester United" was gobblers. This is a funny France "small guests" dog, a gift to Xu genbao, head of the circus. Short curly hair was dyed pink ears and tail. In order to play Shanghai East Asia causing "United China", Xu genbao was careful to own a pet dog named "United". Xu genbao explained: "I have a dog, and used this name to remind my teammates, always remember, we want to become Manchester United! In we ' mill sword ' mill has five years of when, I see I of players some numb has, seems put we playing of target are forget has, just family sent I a article dog, I on to up a name called ' United ', often with he presence side go go, shouted shouted ' United ', and ' United ', let those players heard heard, remembers we of target created China of United! ”。 In five years, "Manchester United" have obediently stay with Xu genbao in Chongming Island, accompanied him to strive to achieve a build "United China" dream is the most magical, just hearing the name is football player could learn to play with the puppies. Xu genbao football kick off a striking at a time when "the Reds" Gallop forward at an extremely fast rate, around beating the ball around ... "You see it what a flexible foot? Some of the players on the field is really the ' Manchester United ' learning to learn it! It is interesting, "the Reds" were also trained by Xu genbao, a "soccer". As a supernumerary member of the Shanghai East Asia team, "United" with nimble footwork and exquisite. Also had a similar idea of Beckham's sons Brooklyn, he has three cute goldfish, which goldfish called "Rio", "Figo" and "Ronaldo".

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Anne
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1039 Themen und 1047 Beiträge.