The next generation iteration of FIFA 16

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 25.09.2015 10:08
von zws59x • 6 Beiträge

FIFA 16 is out next week! Here we reveal the FIFA 16 UK release date, FIFA 16 UK price, and FIFA 16 specs. Plus: how to pre-order FIFA 16, FIFA 16 screenshots and FIFA 16 trailer.

FIFA is the worlds most successful and famous football game, and FIFA 16 is the next generation iteration of the game that is all set for release next week. Despite being a dyed-in-the-wool Pro Evo fan I am excited about fastfifarsagame, and not just because it includes for the first time what can only be described as lady players. Indeed, my experiences reviewing FIFA 15 and 2014 Fifa World Cup Brazil have converted me: these days FIFA kicks ass. Royally so.

For the very 1st time in FIFA 16 Coins Acount, the team roster will include several Womens National Teams. Female soccer pros such as Steph Houghton, Alex Morgan and Christine Sinclair will be usable amongst their appropriate soccer teams. Youll be able to participate in womens national games in modes such as Match Day, Offline Tournament and Online Friendly Matches.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Anne
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1040 Themen und 1048 Beiträge.