over AI goalkeepers in Buy Fifa Coins

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 29.09.2015 05:46
von bbei637 • 28 Beiträge

The actual new Fifa is an accomplished sports game, admitting getting partly lutschter comments and abrasion goalie. By the time Konami comes in November with its aboriginal next-gen adaptation of Pro Change Soccer on the bazaar charcoal to be credible whether it is just the best.Are the porters FIFA 16 EA Sports as accessible as promised? The altercation over AI goalkeepers in Buy Fifa Coins continues even afterwards its release. Today I accompany you a gif of the funniest shows a actual brainless move ... just even added brainless as possible.

If you enjoyed this gif, I accept more: actuality the "fast" acknowledgment Goalie an about assertive ambition shown.All funny plays accord to the user "Treasy" a Reddit forero who capital to allotment this with all of us divertimento. The appellation for your gifs is actual good: "Goalkeepers are not a sh * t: it's me."Meanwhile I get videos of PES 2015 that point to the contrary. Or at atomic ensure their fans.

Are they appropriate to call the gameplay of PES 2015 for "amazing"? Click actuality to see one of their a lot of Fifa 16 Coins accepted videos and acquisition them out. Bruce Grannec you decrypts the admission to be adopted on the corners in FIFA 16! Watch the video!

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Anne
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1039 Themen und 1047 Beiträge.