Chester Rogers Jersey

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 12.10.2018 10:31
von hongwei28 • 414 Beiträge

Green Bay Packers offensive lineman Lucas Patrick hasn't played baseball since he was a child. With one swing of the bat Cheap Customized Arizona Cardinals Jerseys , he broke the nose of one of the "faces of the franchise."

At the Green & Gold Charity Softball Game on Saturday in Grand Chute, Patrick's line drive struck linebacker Clay Matthews in the face, breaking the long-haired star's nose.

"I talked with him immediately after it happened," Patrick said Monday. "I went up, and he was as calm and cool as could be. He's a tough guy to hop up like he did. He helped settle my nerves. I felt terrible, of course."

Patrick called it "one of those fluke things" that happens in baseball. Matthews was pitching at the time.

Matthews, who has not taken part in workouts following offseason knee surgery, was not at Monday's practice. He likely will have surgery on his nose later this week, coach Mike McCarthy said.

"I talked to him again today. He's a nice guy and (I'm) praying for him. Hope everything heals up. He was as good a guy as you could be during that," Patrick said.

Matthews has posted on Twitter that he was thankful the injury wasn't more serious. Despite a scare involving one of his premier players, McCarthy said is still OK with participation in the charity game.

"Anytime your players give back, charity involved in the community, that's a great day for the fans. I mean they sell it out every year," McCarthy said. "Yeah, I'm not going to overreact to this."

Matthews and receiver Davante Adams were co-captains for the game, taking the place of Jordy Nelson, who was released in March.

Patrick has been starting at left guard in place of Lane Taylor, who had offseason ankle surgery. When training camp begins in late July, Patrick and Justin McCray will be the front-runners to fill the vacancy at right guard, where veteran Jahri Evans started last season.

"It's been huge," Patrick said. "The best part is I can go with Lane after every practice and be like, 'Hey, on this set, I was seeing this, feeling this.' And he gives me his take on what I should do, what I can do better Vernon Butler Jersey , or if he thinks what I'm doing is pretty good."

The Packers are in the last week of voluntary workouts. Mandatory minicamp takes place next week.

The only player who has not participated in the practices is safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix.

"Ha Ha, just like a number of veterans, when we start the offseason program, we go through everybody's individual schedule," McCarthy said. "Things do come up, so he's had a personal situation that he's attended to, so I have no concerns."

Just who was that guy sitting on the Seattle Mariners bench, the odd fellow with the bushy mustache, shades and a hoodie?

Wait a second – it was Ichiro!

Now a team executive, Ichiro Suzuki donned a Bobby Valentine-style disguise and sneaked into the Seattle dugout Thursday to watch a bit of the action at Yankee Stadium.

nach oben springen

RE: Chester Rogers Jersey

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 12.10.2018 18:55
von zodiaccube • 1 Beitrag

Patrick called it "one of those fluke things" that happens in baseball. Matthews was pitching at the time.

super mario bros | madalin stunt cars 2
nach oben springen

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 04.04.2019 01:57
von streamcomplet • 1 Beitrag

This article is very well written.
http://www.streamcomplet.bz

nach oben springen

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 17.06.2019 01:04
von altadefinizione

Depending on the online video website in question, you should quickly be able to rate a video, literally without even having to think about doing so. altadefinizione

nach oben springen

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 19.06.2019 04:45
von minianna1234567 • 11 Beiträge

Thanks for the interesting information you shared with us.
get on top

zuletzt bearbeitet 19.06.2019 04:46 | nach oben springen

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 29.06.2019 04:34
von ariana

Thank you for sharing but the information is very detailed and helpful to me
bonk io

nach oben springen

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 02.07.2019 09:21
von jessicabelorr • 1 Beitrag

They're merely the steps you take to get to that point in the distance. http://www.zalukaj.ws/

nach oben springen

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 04.10.2019 01:22
von mariapalora • 1 Beitrag

Given the choice between dealing with predictable facts and details or dealing with unpredictable human nature, most of us will jump at dealing with facts any time.

http://www.mejortorrent.ws

zuletzt bearbeitet 04.10.2019 01:23 | nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Steve_Harrington
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9932 Themen und 13158 Beiträge.