NFL Picks: The Falcoholic staff and friends pick Falcons vs. Bengals

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 01.12.2018 03:52
von laiyongcai92 • 187 Beiträge

and other Week 4 games Ah Youth Calvin Ridley Jersey , Thursdays. The day we set our fantasy lineups, buckle in for another week of football, and make meaningless predictions about which teams will win this week’s matchups. We all had a rough week last week. I’m not even talking about the loss to the Saints or the crushing blow of Ricardo Allen’s injury. Nobody was over .500 with their picks last week except for my dog, Baxter Thomas, who went 3-2 despite the fact that he is a chihuahua mix who knows nothing about football. This week, Baxter and I are alone in picking the Bengals over the Falcons. Look, I didn’t want to do it. It’s just that these injuries on defense have dealt a blow to my confidence in this team. We don’t have many believers in the Vikings Black De'Vondre Campbell Jersey , Buccaneers, Giants, Ravens, or Broncos. This is either going to be a week where everyone nails it with their picks or it will be another utter disaster. Our frenemy guest picker this week is my actual friend and SB Nation colleague Rebecca Toback from Cincy Jungle. Even Rebecca didn’t pick the Bengals, so free to yell at me for my bad pick. Our reader guest picker this week was Doc Falcon, who was selected by my dog thanks to a three-way tie between Doc Falcon, FalconEEr Youth Matt Ryan Jersey , and Kaballah37. Here’s everyone’s picks for this week. NFL Picks, Week 4NameLast WeekOverallCIN vs. ATLMIN vs. LARTB vs. CHINO vs. NYGBAL vs. PITKC vs. DENNameLast WeekOverallCIN vs. ATLMIN vs. LARTB vs. CHINO vs. NYGBAL vs. PITKC vs. DENThanks for playing, everyone, and be sure to make your picks in the comments to be in the running to join us next week. Falcons cornerback Robert Alford and kicker Matt Bryant have been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Washington Redskins after both missed practice for the third straight day.Coach Dan Quinn said Friday that rookie Isaiah Oliver will take Alford's spot. Oliver, a second-round draft pick from Colorado, makes his second career start.Alford, a starter in 67 of 79 career games Youth Keanu Neal Jersey , is out with an ankle injury and will miss his first game since 2015. He was hurt in a win over the New York Giants 11 days ago.Giorgio Tavecchio will replace Bryant for the second straight game. With Bryant hobbled by a sore hamstring since kicking a 57-yard field goal against Tampa Bay, Tavecchio kicked three field goals against New York. He sealed the outcome with a 56-yarder in the closing minutes.The Falcons (3-4) hope that receiver Mohammed Sanu will be active against the Redskins (5-2). He has been limited in practice two days this week and did not participate Thursday because of a hip injury.The Falcons, who rank third-worst in scoring defense and yards allowed per game, will be without their best linebacker, Deion Jones, for at least another two more weeks. Jones has been sidelined with a foot injury since the season-opening loss at Philadelphia. Strong safety Keanu Neal was lost for the season in the opener and free safety Ricardo Allen was lost for the year in Week 3.

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 24 Gäste sind Online:
Somya

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Somya
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10694 Themen und 14281 Beiträge.