Best stat with FIFA 16

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 16.01.2016 06:16
von francismake • 59 Beiträge

Almost there, I'm about there. James goes 1 on 1 with the GK, will he assuredly score? NO, acutely not. He never does (for me).That was the acumen I approved Mario G?tze out. And he in actuality didn't abort me.80 PAC: Not in actuality the quickest, but that's the best affair about cheap fifa 16 points account arena a CF: he doesn't allegation pace. I played Depay and McGeady, who do accept some pace, so it would compensate. But with 80 PAC, he can outdistance a lot of of the defenders. He will not get anesthetized Koscielny on pace, but defenders like Pepe he will beat.

90 DRI: By far his best stat. It doesn't even feel like 90 dribbling. Actually, it acquainted like 95. He accept to accept had some dribbling acquaint from Messi, because I don't apperceive why it is so abuse good. He isn't quicker than Koscielny, but if you're acceptable at dribbling, Koscielny will not be a botheration for Super Mario.76 SHO: Not his best stat, but it still was good. His 81 finishing in actuality helps him. His headers are just in actuality shit, but who buy fifa 16 points account the hell uses headers anyway? (I apperceive you do, you bathed bastard.) He aswell has a 4 * WF, which is nice. But his adapted foot, in actuality is better.Great advantages in gameshop4u.com with FIFA 16 coins!

36 DEF: Not in actuality important for a CF, so I'll just say something accidental here. Something accidental here.83 PAS: I was aswell in actuality afflicted by his passing. He opens a aegis like he's Moses at the Red Sea. He'll accord passes, Pirlo would be anxious of. OK, no, that will not happen. But his casual is in actuality good. It acquainted like 85.63 PHY: He isn't strong, that's something you can already acquaint just by searching fifa 16 coins at his picture. But his antithesis makes it a lot bigger for sure. Combine his antithesis with his dribbling, and you will not even allegation PHY, because he'll just run passes anyone.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Anne
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1048 Themen und 1056 Beiträge.