per Le Parisien fir

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 14.12.2018 02:18
von tujue • 1.324 Beiträge

NAIROBI Nike Air Vapormax Plus Triple Black Sale , June 15 (Xinhua) -- Former Brazil international full back Jose Marcelo Ferreira "Ze Maria" on Thursday quit his role as the Head Coach of Kenyan giants Gor Mahia FC.

The retired right-back and right-midfielder's abrupt exit was confirmed by the club's official Twitter handle bringing an end to the simmering tensions between the coach and the club's Executive Committee.

"Head coach - Marcelo Ze Maria resigns. Assistant coach, Zedekiah Otieno is currently taking care of the team's preparation for the upcoming league match as EC (Executive Committee) sorts the issue," the club said.

Ze Maria quit barely a week after leading the record 15-time Kenyan league champions to become the first winners of the 30,000 U.S. dollar SportPesa Super Cup crown in Dar-es-Salaam Nike Air Vapormax Plus Triple White Sale , Tanzania.

Local reports claimed the Brazilian left his post over 'unkept promises' but in a letter addressed to Gor chairman, Ambrose Rachier, Ze Maria paid glowing tribute to the team as he left alongside his compatriot and assistant Marco Aurelio.

It was alleged showdown talks between Rachier and the Brazilians aimed at dissuading him to rescind his decision collapsed with the pair having booked their tickets back home.

"Dear Mr. president, I hereby submit my resignation request to terminate my contract from the position of Head Coach I have held from March 2016 to date. Thank for the consideration and trust given to me by the Club throughout my working period here.

"I must also mention the great pride I had in training this giant club Nike Air Vapormax Plus Black Sale , the biggest in Kenya, where I had the privilege of winning some trophies, losing others, seeing so many young talents grow and see them playing for the national team...but always growing Nike Air Vapormax Plus White Sale ," Ze Maria wrote to the club boss after his exit.

Apart from the SportPesa Super Cup, Ze Maria who won 25 caps for Brazil over five years in his playing career led Gor to clinch the KPL Super Cup in a 1-0 win over Tusker in March.

On Sunday, his jubilant players hoisted him aloft after returning from what the club termed as a holiday to his homeland Brazil to take charge of the Super Cup final last Sunday.

His side stormed to a 3-0 victory, the second of the season against their bitter domestic rivals AFC Leopards in Dar-es-Salaam to earn the right to play English Premier League side Everton FC at the Tanzanian capital on July 13.

China launches space telescope to search for black holes Nike Air Vapormax Plus Sunset Sale , pulsars

Visitors watch creations at BRICS Media Joint Photography Exhibition

High-speed railway linking Xi'an and Chengdu to be put into operation

Lee Chong Wei misses his seventh title in Indonesia badminton super series

China successfully tests near-space flight of largest solar drone

Ancient tombs excavated in N China

Aerial view shows scenery in Hong Kong

Waxberry planting, fruit picking tours boost economy in China's Zhejiang

FORMER Newcastle United midfielder Sylvain Marveaux is among four people placed in custody in France as part of the investigation into suspected tax evasion and money laundering in the transfer of soccer players between England and France.

A person with direct knowledge of the case said that the 31-yearcc

French authorities are assisting the British-led investigation, which centers on whether payments were hidden to players, agents or third parties to evade income tax and social security contributions.

English Premier League leader Chelsea Nike Air Vapormax Triple Black Sale , London rival West Ham United and Newcastle are the only clubs in England so far to be publicly embroiled in the far-reaching probe. Britain’s tax authority, which seized financial records, computers and phones in raids, said the suspected fraud amounts to 5 million pounds (US$6 million).

Marveaux currently plays for French club Lorient. Marveaux joined Newcastle in 2011 on a five-year contract before signing a loan deal with Guingamp that brought him back to France three years later. Many EPL players are French and Newcastle has recruited several of them over the past few years.

The escalation in the investigation on Wednesday followed HMRC telling legislators in December that 43 players and 12 soccer clubs in the British leagues Nike Air Vapormax Triple White Sale , alongside eight agents, were being investigated.

It is rather exciting to possess this particular device considering Apple invested numerous new systems on this particular tablet pc. I’m confident that every person can enjoy this tablet pc since it is wonderful in most aspect. Since Apple announced iPad MB292LLA people had been looking forward to this time and now it is there, at last we can easily place our hands on brand new Apple iPad tablet pc. The ultra-modern iPad MB292LLA tablet pc from Apple carries on amaze all of us with its wonderful layout, improved functionality and amazing transportability.

Regardless that there are possible competitors Nike Air Vapormax Black Sale , iPad MB292LLA still amazes everyone with its stylish design as well as everything else. We could declare this particular tablet pc which we have been looking at could be a nominee for the most powerful 2010 tablet pcs. The tablet pc doesn’t weigh a lot in comparison with different tablet pcs in its category, we can easily express it is alternatively lightweight. With extended hours of energy life, you will be able to work with this tablet pc as you may like all day long.

I would not say the significant pixel density (the actual amount of pixels for each centimeter of display) causes it to become extremely difficult to work with, they have an ideal resolution available for this kind of dimensions of display screen. Moreover better is the quality of the actual scr. Custom MLB Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Online Custom NFL Jerseys China Custom Soccer Jerseys From China New NHL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Steve_Harrington
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9932 Themen und 13158 Beiträge.