If a player is mentioned in trade rumors

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 14.12.2018 08:14
von laiyongcai92 • 187 Beiträge

this season and then Jon Gruden says they are not going to be traded Youth Seth Roberts Jersey , that seems to mark the end of that player’s tenure as an Oakland Raider. We saw that happen with Khalil Mack before the season and we just saw that happen with Amari Cooper during the bye week.So even when Raider Nation might think someone is off the table, no one is truly safe with Gruden running the show. If Gruden does want a complete rebuild before going to Las Vegas in 2020, Derek Carr would be the next logical piece to trade away to add to Gruden’s five first-round selections over the next two years.However, Oakland should not even think about trading Carr until after the 2019 season. Give Carr continuityCarr has only had an offensive coordinator for two straight seasons once. And that was with Bill Musgrave in 2016. We all know what happened in 2016. 12 wins, an MVP candidate, explosive offense and the first playoff berth in over a decade. I’m of the mindset that Carr hasn’t just gotten immensely worse in the past two years. There have been many factors including a deteriorating offensive line, turmoil in the organization surrounding the relocation and a new offensive scheme each season.With that being said, injuries are still worrisome for Carr. Last season, It’s tough to criticize too much considering he was coming off his broken leg and broke a few bones in his back during the season leading to a lack of confidence. This season, Carr is fully healthy so those excuses can’t be used. But, Cooper has disappeared at times throughout the year, the team’s best player got traded, the offensive line has been a mess, and he has to put up a ton of points to just compete considering the horrible defense. So far, Carr is one for one when he gets continuity. At least give him the chance to prove himself again. Moreover, Gruden’s offense is not easy to pick up. It wouldn’t be surprising if the offense was just a little bit too much for Carr to fully comprehend in just one offseason. It is different to understand something in the QB room versus out on the field in live action. A millisecond of hesitancy is the difference between being a pro bowler and being on the trading block. No rush to find another QBThere is no doubt the Raiders’ roster is depleted. The team’s number one receiver, gone. Number one running back, injured reserve. Top offensive linemen, injured. Best defensive player, gone. The roster would not be an ideal situation for a rookie quarterback. A rookie would get destroyed judging by how many times Carr was knocked to the ground against the Seattle Seahawks. The team should use next year’s three first-round picks to create the best possible situation for Carr to succeed in 2019. If he can’t play well with all those new weapons Womens Gareon Conley Jersey , then it is time to move on. And then, it will be a more favorable situation for a new quarterback to step into. In addition, a team shouldn’t draft a quarterback to just fill a need. It is more important to wait for the right one. Tua Tagovailoa, who has thrown for 25 touchdowns and zero interceptions this season for Alabama, will not be coming out until the 2020 NFL draft. So, wait one more year and Oakland should still have the capital, with its two first round picks, to move up in the draft to select Tagovailoa if the Raiders aren’t high enough to select him anyway.What players and coaches are saying ahead of Raiders, Chargers week five match-up Now that the proverbial “monkey” is off their backs, the goal for the Raiders is to begin stacking wins together.Already four games back of the division leading Kansas City Chiefs, the Raiders have very little room for error going forward.The task at hand this week is the division and inter-state rival, Los Angeles Chargers.Historically, the Raiders lead the rivalry in wins with a 63-52-2 record, including four of the last six.Let’s see what players and coaches from both teams are saying ahead of the week five match up. Head Coach Jon Gruden, on the challenge Raiders linebackers will have with the Chargers running backs.“It’ll be a big challenge. They have a great back there. [Melvin] Gordon doesn’t get enough credit. He has some Beastmode runs on tape. I mean he’s running through people, over people. Great receiver also out of the back field. They try to mismatch your linebackers in coverage. The young kid, I think he leads the league in yards per carry. All three levels will be challenged for sure.”Quarterback Derek Carr, on playing against Casey Hayward and Derwin James.“I’ve known Casey for a while now.He’s a great player.He’s really sticky in coverage.They’re very athletic, good ball skills.Derwin, he’s a rookie Youth Tahir Whitehead Jersey , he’s a new player, but he’s a good player.He doesn’t play like a rookie.Obviously, he has a few plays here and there that anybody would want back, but that’s anybody.”Cornerback Daryl Worley, on facing Phillip Rivers.“He’s a very high confidence guy.You can see it in his play, from the decisions he makes with the ball to after the play when he’s doing a little bit of chatting.That’s a guy that you like to have fun and play against.”Defensive Coordinator Paul Guenther, on Melvin Gordon.“Gordon is impressive. I’ve played him as a rookie. I watched the tape of that game. Just the impression on that guy, this guy is a hard runner. He gets to the sideline and (becomes) more violent on the sideline. There was a play the other day in the 49ers game where he’s running up the sideline and the defenders are pulling back on him. Then all of sudden he keeps going and you see the change of speed. I said, ‘We can’t have change of speed on this guy. We have to put a hat on this guy and get all 11 guys to him.Chargers Head Coach Anthony Lynn, on what he see’s from Maurice Hurst.“Coming out of Michigan we liked him a lot, man. We really did. I was really happy someone picked him up. I wasn’t really happy the Raiders picked him up. This guy he had the medical condition, but most people had a first round grade on him. He played to a first round grade as well. Very high motor, good pass rusher inside and plays the line better than people give him credit for. He is just a really good football player.”Chargers Defensive End Melvin Ingram, on Derek Carr.“Great quarterback, and it’s showing.He’s out there completing a high percentage of his balls.The offense is rolling and it just shows what type of player, what type of leader he is.”Chargers Defensive Coordinator Gus Bradley, on the challenge of tackling Marshawn Lynch.“I think that he runs so strong and his ability to use the stiff arm.So we go in each week and talk about the tackling plan, what’s effective and what doesn’t work with his style.”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jatinbhoriya
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10186 Themen und 13547 Beiträge.