Los Angeles Chargers Daily Links

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 21.12.2018 08:43
von laiyongcai92 • 187 Beiträge

Is Melvin Ingram the Chargers’ Best Player? The Undrafted Free Agent Making an Immediate Impression - Ricky Henne“All you guys know Jahleel Addae Jersey , Austin came in as an undrafted free agent,” Stewart began.“Early on, he was a scout team guy for us.Just ran down and gave us great looks. We kept watching this guy, and Coach (Anthony) Lynn (said), ‘Hey Coach Stewart Authentic Dan Feeney Jersey , this guy is always showing up. Let’s give him an opportunity.’ He made an opportunity and made an impression.Some of these guys are making an impression as well.We’re always looking for talent.”Don't Forget About Sam Tevi - Ricky Henne“I’m just here to play my role,” he said. “It’s not frustrating. It’s kind of better for me. I have vets like Joe and Russ, and I am sitting back and just learning from them. I’m here to do whatever the coaches want of me. Tackle. Guard. Heavy tight end. Whatever it is.”Chargers defensive end Melvin Ingram gets to work on making a Super Bowl victory a reality - Dan Woike“We’re trying to win a Super Bowl. That’s what it’s all about,” he said. “Everything we’re doing, that I’m doing http://www.authenticlosangeleschargers.com/cheap-drew-kaser-jersey , that every player’s doing, that every coach is doing, we’re trying to win the Super Bowl.”Five reasons why the Chargers will make the 2018 NFL playoffs - Adam RankBosa is on the verge of being the NFL Defensive Player of the Year. He had 12.5 sacks and four forced fumbles last season, and he became the first guy in NFL history to have 19 sacks in his first 20 games. That's pretty dope. I know this guy is probably tired of getting that "next J.J. Watt" label thrown at him, but he's on the cusp of passing all of that. He's a true disruptive force.The top 50 NFL players for 2018 - Sam MonsonIt was a career year for Ingram Youth Michael Schofield Jersey , who has seen his overall PFF grade improve steadily in each of the past four seasons, topping out at an outstanding 91.9 mark. Who knows if there is more yet to come, but right now Ingram has become one of the game’s most consistent and formidable pass-rushers and has the added benefit of a partner-in-crime to keep some of the attention away from him.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWadeWR J.J. Jones makes PFF’s preseason week 2 NFL team of the week Early Sunday following the meat of the week 2 preseason slate, Pro Football Focus released their “Team of the Week” for the second round of preseason matchups.For the first time this preseason, a Charger was selected to the weekly honor as undrafted wide receiver Janardreon “J.J.” Jones was selected as the special teams player of the week.Against the Seahawks Color Rush Mike Williams Jersey , Jones touched the ball just four times, twice on kick return and twice on punt return. His kick returns were nothing special as he took both for a combined 41 yards with a long of 28.It was his 72-yard punt return for a touchdown that got the team and fans jumping for joy as he sliced straight through the coverage almost untouched for the score.Any sort of splash play stemming from the special teams unit is exciting as hell since the team has been lacking pure return talent for quite some time. WR Travis Benjiman had a punt return for a touchdown last year against the Broncos but it was his first return touchdown since he took over return duties several years ago. It took J.J. Jones just two games to show us what he is capable of.Going forward, I believe Jones’ spot on the roster is his to lose at this point. If the team is torn between keeping an extra kicker/punter or an extra receiver in Jones, I hope they make the right decision and keep the electric returner.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: tomikobrown
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9930 Themen und 13156 Beiträge.