China led by as many as 20 points with 3:53 remaining
China led by as many as 20 points with 3:53 remainingin Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 18.01.2019 04:48
von chitianshi520 • 662 Beiträge
Games > Game Genres > GamblingCompulsive Gambling And Gambling Addiction
Posted by nick_niesen in Games on October 27th Men's Nike Air Max 98 SE Team Red Sale , 2010
Not many people argue that gambling and playing at casinos is great fun, especially when you have hit a winning streak and feel yourself confident. Some casino games require skill besides luck, so you may think that more you learn these games the more you're going to win Superme x Nike Air Max 98 Black Gold Sale , depending on what's your game. Compulsive gambling and gamblind addiction makes you realize that only thing you will ever master is skill of losing your money, besides that bigger skill often means more money lost... in the long run.
Blinking slots, blackjack and baccarat tables mixed with humble atmosphere and attractive female dealers creates a mixture of seductive environment Nike Air Max 97 Ultra '17 Team Red UK Sale , I admit. And if you are not prepared or don't have the knowledge of the games and the odds, you can get addicted quickly and your addiction may become a compulsive need. It does not mean you are retarded, it's actually quite "human" and coded into us.
Gamblers Anonymous homepage describes compulsive gambling as an illness that is progressive in its nature Nike Air VaporMax 97 Metallic Gold UK Sale , which can never be cured, but can be arrested. Before coming to Gamblers Anonymous, many compulsive gamblers thought of themselves as morally weak Men's Nike Air Max 97 UL'17 HAL Black UK Sale , or at times just plain 'no good'. The Gamblers Anonymous concept is that compulsive gamblers are really very sick people who can recover if they will follow to the best of their ability a simple program that has proved successful for thousands of other men and women with a gambling or compulsive gambling problem.
Gambling can be compared with addiction to drugs, alcohol, cigarettes or junk-food. It's very often as destructive and dangerous as other addictions Nike Air VaporMax 97 Beige White UK Sale , often ruining relationships, careers and even ones life. It's very important to start seeking help ASAP when you think you can't control your gambling habit anymore!
Gamblers Anonymous say that compulsive gambler needs to be willing to accept the fact that he or she is in the grip of a progressive illness and has a desire to get well. Their experience has shown that the Gamblers Anonymous program will always work for any person who has a desire to stop gambling. However, it will never work for the person who will not face squarely the facts about this illness.
Gamblers Anonymous offers the following questions to anyone who may have a gambling problem. These questions are provided to help the individual decide if he or she is a compulsive gambler and wants to stop gambling.
1. Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
2. Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
3. Did gambling affect your reputation?
4. Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
5. Did you ever gamble to get money to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
6. Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
7. After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
8. After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
9. Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
10. Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
11. Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
12. Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
13. Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
14. Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
15. Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
16. Have you ever committed Nike Air Max 97 Ultra'17 Men's Pink Blush UK Sale , or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
17. Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
18. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
19. Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
20. Have you ever considered self destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
Most compulsive gamblers will answer yes to at least seven of these questions.
CHENGDU， Oct. 24 (Xinhua) -- As the cages opened， Hua Yan and Zhang Meng did not hesitate and ran into the wild. The two pandas disappeared into the mountains within seconds.p China released its sixth and seventh pandas at the Liziping Nature Reserve in southwest China's Sichuan Province Thursday morning， in an attempt to diversify the species' genetic pool.
"Releasing them to the wild is just the beginning. We will continue to monitor them and see whether they can survive in the wild，" said Huang Yan， a panda reintroduction specialist. "What we are most looking forward to is whether they can mate and breed in the wild."
With a consensus on giant panda protection reached at the International Conference on Giant Panda Conservation that finished Friday， global efforts on panda protection are set to be strengthened.
According to Huang， releasing pandas back into the wild is not easy. It is a complicated process involving many twists and even failure.
The China Conservation and Research Center for the Giant Panda (CCRCGP) started its reintroduction program in 2003， releasing its first captive-bred panda Xiang Xiang into the wild in 2006.
However， Xiang Xiang died roughly a year later after fighting with wild pandas for food and territory. In 2014， Xue Xue， the fourth captive panda to be released， died of illness a month after being released.
Zhang Hemin， the CCRCGP director， came under criticism for sending pandas into the danger of the wild.
But Zhang did not back down.
"The purpose of captive breeding is to keep the number of pandas at a stable level; as a species they belong to the wild，" Zhang said.
Under cooperative programs with 10 countries， including the United States， Japan and Belgium， 32 pandas now live in overseas zoos.