Pittsburgh’s T.J. Watt,

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 14.02.2019 02:21
von laiyongcai92 • 187 Beiträge

Houston’s J.J. Watt and his little brother http://www.houstontexansteamonline.com/deshaun-watson-jersey , each have six sacks this season. No one else in the NFL has more.The Watt brothers (who are in a three-way tie for the sack lead with Cincinnati’s Geno Atkins) reflected this week on how special it is that they’re each at the top of the league.“It’s pretty wild when you go and you look at the sack sheet, and you see our names next to each other,” J.J. told ESPN. “We used to beat up on each other in backyard, and now we get to see our names at the top of the NFL sack charts. So it’s incredible Deshaun Watson Jersey Elite , and I’m lucky. I have two incredible brothers [T.J. and Chargers fullback Derek Watt], and I’m very fortunate.”T.J. is a big fan of both of his brothers.“That’s something I’ll never take for granted is to be able to sit on the couch and watch them play. It’s pretty special,” T.J. said.J.J. may have the upper hand in taking the sack lead from his brother this weekend. His Texans take on the Bills, whose quarterback, Josh Allen Youth Kareem Jackson Jersey , has been sacked an NFL-high 19 times this season. T.J. and the Steelers will take on the Bengals, whose quarterback, Andy Dalton, has been sacked only nine times this season.Houston Texans News: Kevin Johnson To Injured Reserve, Another Cornerback Signed After suffering a concussion in the loss to New England (his second in about three weeks) http://www.texansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jadeveon-clowney-jersey , it’s no surprise that the Texans placed Kevin Johnson on Injured Reserve today.What may surprise you, however, is that the team has designated K-Jo to return.Plans can change, of course, but I know many Texans fans were of the mind that Johnson shouldn’t play again this season; some were even actively hoping he’d follow C.J. Fiedorowicz’s lead and retire altogether.With K-Jo on IR Authentic Whitney Mercilus Jersey , a roster spot came open, and the Texans have chosen to fill it with Shareece Wright.You can learn more about Wright from Wright in the video below.Finally, and perhaps most interestingly, the Texans worked out a bunch of other players today.That in and of itself isn’t shocking; Tuesdays are typically the day teams across the league work out potential street free agents.What is notable for the Texans is that group had three kickers and three punters in it.I thought Ka’imi Fairbairn kicked well against the Patriots, but perhaps the Texans aren’t satisfied.Or maybe they’re just doing their due diligence.Trevor Daniel Johnathan Joseph Jersey , the rookie punter who was kept instead of Shane Lechler, wasn’t as impressive in his first NFL regular season game.Still, could Daniel really be in danger of being replaced already, especially if he doesn’t perform well against the Titans on Sunday?I await your thoughts on any or all of these tidbits below.

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 15 Gäste sind Online:
johnwix

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: pixiefinder
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 11604 Themen und 15551 Beiträge.