Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. [url=http://www.houstonastrosshop.

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 28.06.2017 08:48
von jokergreen0220 • 955 Beiträge

Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. Carlos Gomez Jersey . This week they discuss Andrew Albers, “Doctor” Donovan McNabb and the best and the worst of the tennis world. Bruce Arthur, National Post: My thumb is down to the retirement of Marion Bartoli, who walked away from tennis 40 days after winning Wimbledon at age 28. She said her body was done. She said Wimbledon was probably the last bit of something that was left inside her. Well, its a shame. It feels like a snap decision from someone who made tennis so much more interesting - Bartoli was a basket of intellect and indiosyncracies - starting by not bouncing the ball before she served, in a sport where so many athletes seem mass-produced. But maybe this is for the best. Shed had a rough year, and Wimbledon was a soft-schedule burst of lightning in a bottle. In the end, she left her way, which was always how she played. Steve Simmons, Sun Media: My thumb is up to Andrew Albers, the 27-year-old from North Battleford, Saskatchewan, for winning the longest drive competition in major league baseball - and Im not talking golf here. Albers drove from Saskatchewan to Arizona, from Arizona to Florida - 32 hours in all - to pursue a future in baseball. The drive to Florida and some craftiness earned him a contract with the Minnesota Twins and against all odds, he began his big league journey in incredible form last week. First a shutout. Then another. He threw 17 1/3 innings before finally giving up runs and being defeated Saturday night. We have no idea how long this will last for Albers, but we do know this: this lefthander has drive. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated: Yes, Rafael Nadal schooled him in the Rogers Cup final last Sunday. And yes, he lost to John Isner in Cincinnati on Thursday. Still, my thumb is up to Milos Raonic. Sandwiched between those defeats, Raonic had an obscure yet significant win. Raonic beat Janko Tipsarevic in Cincinnati to run his record against the Serb to 3-0, but this was the first time he had won in straight sets. You will soon be pronouncing Tipsarevic with ease. With Viktor Troickis doping suspension, Tipsarevic will be the serbian no. 2, behind Novak Djokovic, in the Davis Cup semifinal against Canada next month. Even on Belgrade clay, a confident Raonic makes an upset possible. Brent Wallace, TSN: My thumb is down to the former Washington Redskin quarterback who wants to become the personal shrink to current Redskin quarterback Robert Griffin III. Donovan McNabb has plenty of experience after playing 13 seasons in the NFL, but that doesnt mean he needs to impart his wisdom on others in a public forum and use the excuse that hes just trying to help. On his radio show this week - McNabb - who had a very tumultuous one-year stint in Washington - said RG3 is being "brainwashed" and then added "clearly the young generation... they think they have all the answers. He is going through a little turmoil right now... trying to make it out on the field and its unfortunate." Saying those things in a public forum - whether theyre true or not - is not helping. You played the position, you should know how it works. Reach out to him quietly if you want, but dont scream it to the world. You had your time in the spotlight, now its time to let others shine and for you to fade into the background and to not keep making the story about you. Houston Astros Josh Reddick Jersey . David Perron had a career high four-point night with two goals and two assists as the Oilers experienced an offensive explosion, blasting the Columbus Blue Jackets 7-0 to record a rare home win for their second victory in a row. Nolan Ryan Jersey . She was a pioneer. She did things on skis that made the birds take notice. http://www.houstonastrosshop.com/Doug-Fister-Jersey/ . Chris Capuano. Shane Greene. And now, Esmil Rogers.WEST BROMWICH, England - Manchester United came from behind twice to earn a 2-2 draw with West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League on Monday, with Daley Blind scoring the second equalizer with three minutes remaining.United looked like coming unstuck on the road again when Saido Berahino restored West Broms lead in the 65th minute, running clear of the defence to curl home a sixth goal in his breakthrough season.Blind rescued a point for United with his first goal for the club, sidefooting in from the edge of the penalty area following a lay-off from substitute Radamel Falcao.I am very disappointed because we played our best match of the season and the result is not good enough, Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal. I have to be also happy because we created a lot of chances.Stephane Sessegnon put West Brom in front at The Hawthorns with a rasping shot in the eighth minute but Marouane Fellaini equalized in the 48th, having come on as a halftime substitute to give United more of a physical presence.Fellaini chested down a cross from Angel Di Maria, shrugged off his marker and smashed in a rising shott from just inside the area for his first goal since joining from Everton in August 2013. J.R. Richard Astros Jersey. United dropped to sixth place on 12 points from eight games, and is without a win in four away matches this campaign.In my opinion, its eight points too few, said Van Gaal, whose defence remains his biggest problem.There was no defender near the 21-year-old Berahino as he raced onto Chris Brunts pass and whipped a shot inside the far post, enhancing his blossoming reputation that could soon earn him an England call-up. Berahino has scored in each of his last four games.Left back Luke Shaw was also out of position for Sessegnons goal, with Andre Wisdom given space to race down the right and cross for the forward to slam a first-time shot into the top corner.United, without suspended captain Wayne Rooney, piled on the pressure in the second half and looked the likelier scorer after Fellainis equalizer.Berahino scored from a rare breakaway from the hosts and after Robin van Persie volleyed against the post in the 74th minute, fellow Dutchman Blind popped up to rescue United with a neat finish. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

RE:

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 27.09.2018 18:02
von olsdkjruo • 1.233 Beiträge

gaines Custom Jerseys sacrificed his favorite pair of sneakersThat's the two things, safety over the top and linebacker help, Bennett told SI. I want him to wholesale jerseys youth win, I can't sit here and say I'm not biased. I am biased. Martellus hauled in five receptions for 62 yards in the Patriots' victory brotherly love FTW..The Jets in Week 7. Catching 4 of 4 Women Jerseys balls for 49 yards and a score, the Oklahoma product had his most productive week of the season on Sunday. If Parker doesn't return, Stills has flex appeal vs. He might not be reliable every week in fantasy, but he should cheap jerseys be added. I'll add more analysis here on Tuesday once they've played. Benjamin Watson's season ending Achilles tear created a fantasy black hole at the Ravens tight end position .

Stephen Strasburg Shines In Mlb Debut: A Visit Nationals Park

Cheap Nfl Jersey Shirts Obviously Duane Knows How I Feel About Him Weve Had A Very Good Offseason

having been doing a having an issue

http://mypage.syosetu.com/?jumplink=http://www.jerseyscheapbizchina.com

or,-- nevertheless all of locked digging in much more

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Steve_Harrington
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9932 Themen und 13158 Beiträge.