(SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.hockeyoilersshop.com/ben-scrivens-jersey/]Ben Scrivens Oilers Jersey Authentic[/url] .com) - The

in Dies ist ein Forum in der Kategorie 30.06.2017 10:51
von jokergreen0220 • 388 Beiträge

(SportsNetwork. Ben Scrivens Oilers Jersey Authentic .com) - The Milwaukee Bucks will try to win three straight games for a third time this season Friday, when they welcome the Central-rival Indiana Pacers to the Bradley Center. The Bucks posted three straight wins twice in November from the 16-19 and 25-28. They have won two in a row and three of the last four games, including Wednesdays 96-80 road win over the LeBron James-less Cleveland Cavaliers. Kevin Love did not play either. Brandon Knight scored 26 points on 11-of-19 shooting and he buried 4-of-9 from beyond the arc. O.J. Mayo scored 15 points off the bench and Giannis Antetokounmpo netted 14 for the Bucks, who led 31-18 after the first quarter and limited the Cavs to only seven points in the third (19-7). I thought we got off to a good start on the road, then they came back a little bit in the second, said Bucks coach Jason Kidd. We came out after halftime getting stops and that was big. Milwaukee hit 7-of-9 3-pointers in the first quarter and committed a season- low 10 turnovers. It is 10-0 this season when holding teams under 90 points. Bucks guard Jerryd Bayless (knee), forward Ersan Ilyasova (concussion) and center Larry Sanders (flu) are questionable versus the Pacers. The Bucks are 7-6 at the Bradley Center this season. Indiana will play the next four games on the road against the Bucks, Los Angeles Lakers, Utah Jazz and Golden State Warriors, and is 5-12 away from home. The Pacers recorded a 106-95 triumph over the Miami Heat on New Years Eve, as reserve C.J. Miles made five 3-pointers en route to 25 points and George Hill added a season-best 20 points in a winning effort. Roy Hibbert contributed 10 points and 10 rebounds for Indiana, which had a 64-44 scoring advantage in the second half. A 24-4 run bridging the third and fourth quarters extinguished the Heat. We werent in a great rhythm in the first half, Pacers coach Frank Vogel said. Once we made some plays in the third quarter, the crowd got behind us and it changed. C.J. Watson scored 11 points off Indianas bench, which has scored 40 or more points in each of the last six games and 12 times in the past 14. Indiana has won four of its last six games and has held its last three opponents under 100 points. It is first in opponents scoring at 96.3 ppg. The Pacers lost to the Bucks, 87-81, on Nov. 4 and Knight led all scorers with 23 points in that one. Milwaukee snapped a six-game slide in the series with that victory. The Pacers have won two straight and five of the last seven trips to Brew City. Indiana and Milwaukee will meet again on March 12 and March 26. Jean-Francois Jacques Oilers Jersey Authentic . Smith, an eighth overall pick, had two goals in only 276 minutes of playing time over 16 appearances last season. The left side midfielder played only 43 minutes in three games this season. Bill Ranford Oilers Jersey Authentic . Henrik Samuelsson and Luke Bertolucci also scored for the Oil Kings, who are now 9-0 on home ice in the playoffs to cut Portlands series lead to 2-1. Chase De Leo and Mathew Dumba responded for the Winterhawks, who suffered just their fourth loss in their last 46 games, a string of success running all the way back to Jan. http://www.hockeyoilersshop.com/nail-yakupov-jersey/ . -- Tiago Splitter tipped in a rebound with 2.INDIAN WELLS, Calif. -- Roger Federer beat Kevin Anderson 7-5, 6-1 in the quarterfinals of the BNP Paribas Open on Thursday, continuing his strong play at the tournament where he has yet to drop a set in four matches. Anderson failed to break Federers serve in the match, which lasted just over an hour. The South African had 21 unforced errors, while Federer hit 17 winners and won 79 per cent of his first serve points. A four-time Indian Wells champion, Federer will play Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov in the semifinals. Dolgopolov beat Milos Raonic 6-3, 6-4. On the womens side, top-seeded Li Na beat Dominika Cibulkova 6-3, 4-6, 6-3 in a rematch of their Australian Open final. She next plays Flavia Pennetta, who defeated Sloane Stephens 6-4, 5-7, 6-4 in Thursdays other quarterfinal. Federer earned the only break in the first set in the last game when Anderson netted a backhand volley. The Swiss star then broke Anderson twice to take a 4-0 lead in the second set. Anderson did his best to trade groundstrokes with Federer while looking for an opening to rush the net, but the South Africans repeated errors spoiled his game plan. "It was big to win the (first) set and then to go on to break early in the second," Federer said. "Then double break was like a bonus. From then on I was home, basically. It was a really good match for me." Dolgopolovs win assured the Ukrainian of rising to a projected No. 23 in next weeks ATP Tour rankings. He has already made the biggest jump in the top 50 this year, moving up 26 spots to No. 31 before the tournament began. "Obviously if youre ranked 20, 30, 40 youre a good enough player. To get in the top 10 you just need all those small things to be together and to be solid," he said. "Its really small differences from the players that are top 10 and top 50." Dolgopolov improved to 6-2 against top-20 opponents this year, including hiss third-round win here over top-ranked Rafael Nadal. Esa Tikkanen Oilers Jersey. Li, who beat Cibulkova to win her second Grand Slam title in January, dropped her first set in four matches while improving to 15-1 this year. The Chinese star is seeded No. 1 for the first time at a larger WTA event. "Not like before if I come here, maybe like No. 6 or No. 7 seed," she said. "But I think I am handling very well, so just continue." Li rallied from a 5-1 deficit in the second set to close to 5-4 before Cibulkova called for her coach. After they huddled, the Slovak player held to even the match at a set apiece. They traded breaks to open the third. Cibulkova survived a service game that went to deuce seven times and staved off four break points to level the score at 2-all. Li swept the final three games, however, to seal the victory. "Im disappointed I didnt win because I had my chances," Cibulkova said. "My serve was just not there. Maybe I tried to go for too much. Her serve was much better than mine." Pennetta emerged victorious after a wildly uneven match affected by swirling winds in the third set from a dust storm outside the Indian Wells Tennis Garden. "The third was a disaster for both of us," Pennetta said. Stephens was the lone American woman left in the tournament, enjoying her best showing of the year so far. She appeared poised to move on after winning six straight games over the end of the second set and start of the third to take a 3-0 lead in the decider. But the Italian, who at 32 is 12 years older than Stephens, won six of the final seven games, breaking the American at love in one of those games. "I was trying to play in the middle of the court, but there was no one ball was in the middle, was always right or left," Pennetta said. No. 2 seed Agnieszka Radwanska and Simona Halep meet in the other womens semifinal Friday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Anne
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1039 Themen und 1047 Beiträge.